PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! Forum Problems

jesseweaver
10-29-2007, 05:04 PM
OK this may get confusing but ill try my best. and i didnt know which thread to put it in, so i just put it in here.

When i get into the forums, im already logged in, but when i click on one of the sections like open forum, all of the threads are frozen from like 2 weeks ago. all i can see is old threads. when i try to post in one, i can post, but i cant see it. Now, when i log out, i can see all of the new threads, and to post in one, i have to click post reply, then it takes me to the log in screen, where i log in, then it takes me straight to the post reply screen. when i post a reply, it takes me to the thread and i can see my post, but when i go back to the open forum, it is still frozen at the same time, and all that i can see is the old threads. When i want to post again, i have to log out, find a thread, and click post reply and then log in to post a reply. i have to repeat this for every post. I have no idea what is wrong wit it, and any help is appreciated.

Aceman
10-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Since we're on the topic of forum problems..........

How come I can reply to a topic, have someone reply to me yet it still shows me as the last poster for that particular forum when I'm on the forum menu page? This doesn't happen all the time though just every couple days or so.