PDA

View Full Version : more power

ozarkman123
10-29-2007, 02:04 PM
does any one have any ideas on how i can get more power on my suzuki ozark 250. I have a k&n high flow airfilter. but i want more power. I have found a procirciut slip on exhuast for it but i dont know if it would be worth the money. please help.

300exguy125
11-29-2007, 05:09 PM
how much power do you wantand how deep are your pocketts and is it benifcial to build up a 250 when there are bigger quads you could get more power out of im not sure how old you are or how big you are but if you are a begginer maybe keeping it stock till you out grow and out surpass the performance then move to a bigger quad instead of wasting money when in the future you will just get rid of what you have i know this from spending to much money into my 300 and now i want a 450 but with all the money i put into it i could have a 450
welcome to the site mark

shadowwalker
11-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by 300exguy125
how much power do you wantand how deep are your pocketts and is it benifcial to build up a 250 when there are bigger quads you could get more power out of im not sure how old you are or how big you are but if you are a begginer maybe keeping it stock till you out grow and out surpass the performance then move to a bigger quad instead of wasting money when in the future you will just get rid of what you have i know this from spending to much money into my 300 and now i want a 450 but with all the money i put into it i could have a 450
welcome to the site mark

Periods are your friend.

Honestly, building up a 250 is just going to be kind of disappointing. I would save the money and look for something a little bigger in the future.

trx400EXtreme
11-30-2007, 04:11 PM
yea, def. go for something bigger if ur lookin for more power.

CSR400EX
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
i had a ozark with a cam and a s/o exhaust. i really liked it. it was fun to ride wheelies on. Hot Cams makes a stage 1 cam for the ozarks, it retails for 169.99. add a jet kit with all this as well.