PDA

View Full Version : thank you from cardio stack

jb500ex
10-29-2007, 01:35 PM
i would just like to thank all of my rider's and sponsors for the first year for team cardio stack. i would also like to thank all of my sponsored riders, customers and anyone that stopped by to say hi or check us out. i have to say i really enjoyed it and look forward to bigger and better things for 2008. so thank you to my riders
stefani verkade
phil cole
matt zeleski
scott wilson
And a huge thank you to the team sponsors. our sponsors had incredible customer service and really were great to work with. our bikes were incredible this season we had virtually no issues at all and that is a accomplishment in xc racing. so thanks again

RATED X MOTORSPORTS= a-arms, steering stems. and the best handling bike we have ever had
RATH RACING= nerf bars, bumpers, grab bars. top top notch customer service and products
MAXXIS TIRES= tires, and what a great year we had with no tire problems and great traction
GT THUNDER= linkages, motor kits, and excellent service helping us get everything on the bikes working properly
FLY RACING= the best gear on the market
OHLINS SHOCKS= the best shocks we have used.
ATV EXPOSED MAGAZINE= for all the help they give to cardio stack and team cardio stack. and for being a great mag that helps amateurs
COMETIC GASKET= gaskets. and really good ones, and with their help we had zero motor problems
BK PERFORMANCE= powder coating and keeping us looking good
HIPER WHEELS= rims. what a great product
RPM= axles, hubs, axle lock nuts etc. the best axle made period
POWERMADD= handgaurds. and keeping all that nasty roost of my hands
DIVISION 4= clothing. really nice clothing that supports the atv industry
H BOMB FILMS= videos. wes really does alot to help spread the cardio stack word. wes we really appreciate it.
IMS= tanks. great product and even better customer service
********= web coverage thanks for the help
ATV RIDERS= once again for the great web coverage

CARDIOSTACKRACING.COM or call 201-264-9065