PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Kits

smokinwrench
10-28-2007, 09:07 PM
We are wanting a graphics kit for a 2007 250ex. I have looked everywhere on teh net and can't find any. Heck what we really want is just the number plates that go on the fenders from rocky mtn atv but they don't make them for the 250ex.

Where have you guys found your graphics kits?

klutchbuster250
10-28-2007, 10:29 PM
dude check again attack graphics wich are the number plates on rockymountain do make them iv mad the complete packages p;enty of times couse iv bin geting my bike ready to race and theres where im getting mine and goforitgrapgics.com has tons of graphics even akraix graphics,im looking for a pic of my bike photoshop with the akraix ones to show u how they look,hope u find something u liike

tedwilley
10-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah, there are graphics out there. The selection isn't a big as for the more popular quads. You just have to look for them, search for 250ex graphics, and then wade through all of the web sites returned by the search. Be patient!

LiiL pOpSz
10-30-2007, 09:00 AM
heres a pic of klutch's bike with the graphics....

smokinwrench
10-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Thanks guys.

I did the search and did find a few graphics kits. Thanks for the help guys.

mxgirl
12-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Have you checked with BRM OFFROAD? They have the templates for the shrouds, fenders, numbers etc. for the older 250s too.
www.brmoffroad.com

Good luck.

12-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by LiiL pOpSz
heres a pic of klutch's bike with the graphics....

That quad looks awesome

prairiemonster
12-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by smokinwrench
We are wanting a graphics kit for a 2007 250ex. I have looked everywhere on teh net and can't find any. Heck what we really want is just the number plates that go on the fenders from rocky mtn atv but they don't make them for the 250ex.

Where have you guys found your graphics kits?
I need to say this now, stay away from go-for- it graphics they SUCK for sure.A company without a business phone should be your first clue.This is the worst product that we bought in 07 by far.Not only did the graphics suck so did their service!
Lines did not match colors did not match the hole kit was chopped up. 20-30% of the decal is thier logo, if you don't want it that cost you a extra 15% to have it taken off.The fender kit was the sad part it only covered only about 20% of the fender and didn't match anything, looks real stupid.Then after all that the graphics stated to peel off in less than 30 days!
If I was to do it over again and get the phone book out and find one of the local shops to do it.In the long run it would be cheaper and better for you .I have been told,not for sure,that 450r kits are the same as 250 kits.Good luck and shop around.

smokinwrench
12-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by prairiemonster
I have been told,not for sure,that 450r kits are the same as 250 kits.Good luck and shop around.

We parked our 250ex right beside a 04 450r and they looked identical except where the plastic is indented for the 450 kicker.