PDA

View Full Version : exhaust question

mbjtlr
10-27-2007, 09:54 PM
I found a good deal on a LRD full system. Does anyone have one on their bike? I have a Yoshi slipon on mine now and I'm wanting to go with full system. I love the sound of my Yoshi, but the LRD puts out more power according to the dyno printouts. I was planning on a Yoshi full system, but if the LRD sounds as good as the Yoshi, I will go with it.

jonridesz400
10-28-2007, 12:14 AM
duno how this will help u but a friend of mine has a full yoshi on a 06 z400 and it sounded kind of quite to me well u know its obviously loud compared to a stock but for the most part i thought it could have had more balls to it... i havent heard an LRD full system though so i cant compare. at the same time there was another one of my friends with a full fmf power core 4 with powerbomb and it was louder.

z400ACDC
10-28-2007, 08:56 AM
You cash would be better spent on Hot Cams! On a stock quad, you just can't tell a head pipe makes and difference. I don't care what the mags say. I have a friend with a full LRD and I was always a little faster with my HMF slipon(I weigh less) until he added the hot cams!