PDA

View Full Version : well i bought it!!

double d 1
10-27-2007, 06:27 PM
just got back from riding. seems to have more power than the trx90. my son said it lands alot softer(feels better). the first few jumps kinda landed sideways but he got better. it wants to nose dive a little more but with the front end being heavier he learned to stay on the throttle a little more. the left heel guard broke off, not worth fixing. buying the ac nerf and heel guards from the dealer for $250.00 for xmas. rear brakes locked up. had to bleed them. going to put quality fluid in and drain the whole system. son said the rear end slides to much, air was 30 pounds. all in all it's a pretty good play bike for the money. i did have the dealer install the uni air filter and outer wears cover. i'm happy with it. put in a few bucks and it will be a pretty decent atv.

RTJ
10-27-2007, 09:53 PM
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE DEAL WITH THE HEEL GUARD IS. WE HAD AN 06 90 AND HAVE 07 125. NEITHER LASTED THROUGH 1ST RIDE

spliffy
10-30-2007, 12:33 PM
On your rear brake, the bleeding will work, but my guess is you need to actually adjust the rear foot brake lever, the rod going up to the master cylinder is most likely not adjusted right & the rear brake will slowly lock up again. We have had quite a few of them do this & bleeding it is a temp fix. Just a FYI They are a blast aint they!! ;)

double d 1
10-31-2007, 02:34 PM
thanks i'll check it out. there seems to be no play in that rod at all.

double d 1
11-01-2007, 06:59 AM
how much play should be on that rod? if any.