PDA

View Full Version : A-arm's

ingleful
10-27-2007, 05:38 PM
what are the cheapest a-arms..but good ones also..
and what do you guys recomend?
Thanks.

05Z400rdr
10-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Check out Burgard Cycle.

Landon

kyleschonert
10-28-2007, 11:07 AM
There are better ones than Burgard. I used their product on my 300EX and was NOT a fan at all. Customer service was terrible as well. I do not recommend them at all. I have heard good AND bad things about the Kids on Quads a-arms. What exactly are you wanting to do. Long Travel, more width, what exactly?

05Z400rdr
10-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Burgard is the way to go. Just because you "weren't a fan" of them doesn't mean that they aren't good, and that is obviously just your opinion. Burgard makes GREAT products, and they have great prices. And I highly reccomend Burgard. End of story.

Landon

LTandRaptorider
10-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by 05Z400rdr
Burgard is the way to go. Just because you "weren't a fan" of them doesn't mean that they aren't good, and that is obviously just your opinion. Burgard makes GREAT products, and they have great prices. And I highly reccomend Burgard. End of story.

Landon

You of course are entitled to your opinion as well. However, I and many others that have experienced Burgard products and services share the same view... They suck, to put it politely. ;)

Now, not to hijack this thread with much deserved Burgard bashing... Check out the ltr450 hq site for more info on this topic. Also helps to have more input from you on just exactly what you are looking for in a-arms. :cool:

ingleful
10-28-2007, 12:10 PM
thinking about long travel and some new shocks.

mx3mom
10-28-2007, 12:22 PM
How about some good used long travel Walsh A-arms? $850.00

kyleschonert
10-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 05Z400rdr

Landon
I never told him not to buy them, just that my experience with them wasn't all that great. It took me more than 3 weeks to get one single ball joint from them and I called them AND paid all in the same day. Also took 2 and 1/2 weeks to get a pair of tie rods. That was my opinion, and I stated that there are better brands out there.

And some a-arms that I have heard good things about from the ******** site are ATV FourPlay, V2 Products, (FUELatv Brands) Lone Star, and obviously Walsh. All of those are available in +.5" except the LSR which are stock width. And ATV Four Play also offers a-arms that are LT, Standard Travel, plus widths, and stock. And I know Fox makes shocks for all of those a-arms. Another builder to think of is Rath. I know Fox makes shocks for them as well. Good Luck!

05Z400rdr
10-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by kyleschonert
I never told him not to buy them, just that my experience with them wasn't all that great. It took me more than 3 weeks to get one single ball joint from them and I called them AND paid all in the same day. Also took 2 and 1/2 weeks to get a pair of tie rods. That was my opinion, and I stated that there are better brands out there.

And some a-arms that I have heard good things about from the ******** site are ATV FourPlay, V2 Products, (FUELatv Brands) Lone Star, and obviously Walsh. All of those are available in +.5" except the LSR which are stock width. And ATV Four Play also offers a-arms that are LT, Standard Travel, plus widths, and stock. And I know Fox makes shocks for all of those a-arms. Another builder to think of is Rath. I know Fox makes shocks for them as well. Good Luck!

I totally understand that you may not have had a good experience with them. What I am saying is that the products don't "suck," as they are just as great and just as good quality of most other's. To top off the great products, they have great prices. That's what I'm getting at.