PDA

View Full Version : Dunk`s new deal

c450Razy
10-27-2007, 10:41 AM
I was looking around and saw that dunk is with eastcoast atv now instead of lost creek cycle.

tens10
10-27-2007, 11:28 AM
who is going to be riding for lost creek?????

jrspawn
10-27-2007, 11:38 AM
:confused:

c450Razy
10-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by jrspawn
:confused:

HAHA i saw that on his myspace too

Pappy
10-27-2007, 04:07 PM
pretty big change for him i'd say

hsr
10-27-2007, 04:51 PM
suzuki dropped him due to poor results year long

c450Razy
10-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by hsr
suzuki dropped him due to poor results year long

He didnt ride for suzuki, he rode for lost creek cycles

LTR450_#67
10-27-2007, 05:02 PM
He was Suzuki supported though wasn't he?.....

TWISTED
10-27-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by LTR450_#67
He was Suzuki supported though wasn't he?.....

Sure was.... Lost Creek is a satellite team for Zuk, so they have a say in things....

JRP
10-27-2007, 05:36 PM
ive HERD that ECATV is doing big things this year:)

c450Razy
10-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Sure was.... Lost Creek is a satellite team for Zuk, so they have a say in things....

Oh... my bad i didnt know that zuke was part of lostcreek

D-7#61-450r
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
I know their are alot of haters out there, but I hope it a ECA HONDA! :macho Dunk will be faster than ever.

rollie
10-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by D-7#61-450r
I know their are alot of haters out there, but I hope it a ECA HONDA! :macho Dunk will be faster than ever.

I hope so too, but i doubt it, Honda shows no intrest in Pro ATV racing so i doubt you'll see many out on the track with the pros this comming season

Ralph
10-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Im pretty sure lehr is gonna make the switch to a honda next year and hes supported by ecatv. I dont know how much they had to do with it but who knows. Id like to see dunk on a honda as well.

TWISTED
10-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Is Tommy Fink still riding for them???

hsr
10-27-2007, 10:15 PM
so with the exception of joe byrd....we have dunk, goodman?, and that's about it for hondas, they lost all of their big guns to can-am. what a shame, knowing the fact that honda could have one powerhouse factory team if they wanted to but they show no interest.

One_Bad_400
10-27-2007, 10:18 PM
EVERYONE rode a honda last rear... in all sorts of racing... now i think for some reason people want changes? weird? all i know is they better get used to the new bike quick cuz my Sparks Racing Honda is sill showin up on the line... and i'll never throw my leg over anything else

eastside 400
10-27-2007, 10:24 PM
lehr is already on honda's not with ECA though for next year, lehr has 2 already one of natalies race bikes and a stock one and hes getting another one i think, ECA's team is all Honda next year, dunk should be too, tommy is with ECA and is getting a honda soon too...

Ralph
10-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by eastside 400
lehr is already on honda's not with ECA though for next year, lehr has 2 already one of natalies race bikes and a stock one and hes getting another one i think, ECA's team is all Honda next year, dunk should be too, tommy is with ECA and is getting a honda soon too...

Who is he running with now?

FHKracingZ
10-28-2007, 01:32 AM
i told you a month ago dunk will be on a honda with pep's. :D

D-7#61-450r
10-28-2007, 06:28 AM
I seen a pic of Dunk standing next to a black and blue ECA Honda! Great news.

ingleful
10-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
and i'll never throw my leg over anything else

after you throw your leg over a Suz your mind will change...haha
jk tho its whatever you like..i thought for sure i was gonna get a 450r until suz came out with the LT.

Robin Hood
10-28-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm gunna miss dunk's color scheme on his bikes. It just wont seem right seeing him on a black and blue Honda.

esr250r86
10-28-2007, 10:54 AM
He probably wont have it black and blue considering all his other color schemes he had.

05Z400rdr
10-28-2007, 11:08 AM
Like eastside 400 said, Randy is on Honda now and not with ECA.

This was probably a big surprise for Dunk, as about 3 or 4 weeks ago, he told me he will either be on Suzuki or Yamaha, but he wasn't sure.

Landon

dunk19d
10-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Hey everyone i'd just like to clear up some things that are going around out there. I will definately be riding an East Coast Atv Honda next year. We are currently getting parts in to build the first bike. The bikes for 08 will have Fox shocks, Gibson front ends, JB swingarms, Rath aluminum parts, Maxxis tires and Rage motors. Also will be running white and blue color sceme! Pictures will be coming soon. I'd like to thank everyone that helped me out in 07 and am looking forward to 2008 more than ever!!!

Robin Hood
10-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by dunk19d
Hey everyone i'd just like to clear up some things that are going around out there. I will definately be riding an East Coast Atv Honda next year. We are currently getting parts in to build the first bike. The bikes for 08 will have Fox shocks, Gibson front ends, JB swingarms, Rath aluminum parts, Maxxis tires and Rage motors. Also will be running white and blue color sceme! Pictures will be coming soon. I'd like to thank everyone that helped me out in 07 and am looking forward to 2008 more than ever!!!

Let us know how the honda works out for you. Best of luck next season bro.

Mxjunkie
10-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Who is he running with now?

Burgard Cycle. :macho

Ralph
10-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Burgard Cycle. :macho

I guess hes back with burgard now...

sunco
10-29-2007, 05:55 AM
Best of luck DUNK !!

AtvMxRider
10-29-2007, 06:04 AM
Good luck next year Dunk :macho

TMSmx47
10-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I guess hes back with burgard now...

Yup.. Randy Lehr is with Burgard again next year. Burgard currently set up a team of ten riders for the 08 season with Randy being his #1.. Some good equipment is gonna be coming from Burgard next year.. LT A-Arms similar to Roll Design, swing arms similar to JB, and LT rear links similar to Elkas...

outacontrol
10-30-2007, 05:31 AM
i hope lehr has better luck than he did at the last wpsa, he had two dnfs and got pulled off the track both times on his honda. Hope its not a sign of things to come for him.

TWISTED
10-30-2007, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by outacontrol
i hope lehr has better luck than he did at the last wpsa, he had two dnfs and got pulled off the track both times on his honda. Hope its not a sign of things to come for him.

When you buy old worn out pro bikes, that tends to happen. Not bashing, just saying that's the risk you take with used equipment. He had problems in 06 at Jersey with his YFZs too. If Lehr gets some good equip, he's gonna be hard to hold. I watched him push Luburgh around at Rausch Creek a couple of years ago, and Lehr was on an almost stock bike that was borrowed!!! Very impressive!!!!!

reconmaster
10-30-2007, 02:39 PM
congrats on the new deal dunk

TMSmx47
10-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
When you buy old worn out pro bikes, that tends to happen. Not bashing, just saying that's the risk you take with used equipment. He had problems in 06 at Jersey with his YFZs too. If Lehr gets some good equip, he's gonna be hard to hold. I watched him push Luburgh around at Rausch Creek a couple of years ago, and Lehr was on an almost stock bike that was borrowed!!! Very impressive!!!!!

Im good friends with Randy and his family.. They got the bikes as early as they could so they can work out all these little bugs for next season. He's just about got them all worked out.. Lol! He'll be fine next year!

As for the YFZ's... Well.. Lol.. We all know about yuckin' famaha's! ;)

elementryder
10-30-2007, 06:23 PM
yeh randys runnin for burgard next year and hes gonna tear it up as soon as he gets the bugs worked out...congrads on the new deal dunk

outacontrol
10-30-2007, 07:10 PM
i hope for randys sake he does. i rode with him at breezewood, and have also been there when wimmer and dunk were there and i can say on that track lehr could run right with them. He definitely has talent its just if his quad holds together.

jesseweaver
10-30-2007, 07:32 PM
yo Dunk, are you gonna unleash the honda at motorama this year? or is that getting to easy?

Nick110
10-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Is Lehr running a Burgard Honda? If so who is building his motor?

oh ya the dude is an animal.

spanky101
10-30-2007, 07:44 PM
I really cant wait to see all the new burgard stuff. I seen the new swinger, maybe they will get onboard and start making stuff for the kfx, ds and ktm when they get someone to give em a bike

TMSmx47
10-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Is Lehr running a Burgard Honda? If so who is building his motor?

oh ya the dude is an animal.

Yup.. Randy is running full Burgard Honda with RAGE ATV motor..

The Burgard Honda stuff is gonna be a cross between ROLL DESIGN and JB..

Nick110
10-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by TMSmx47
Yup.. Randy is running full Burgard Honda with RAGE ATV motor..

The Burgard Honda stuff is gonna be a cross between ROLL DESIGN and JB..

Thats good to hear. Maybe I will get to ride with him again sometime.

TMSmx47
10-30-2007, 08:45 PM
Thats good to hear. Maybe I will get to ride with him again sometime.

We'll be racing the Englishtown Fall Classic on Nov. 11th

Come on down! Practice on the 10th

Nick110
10-31-2007, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by TMSmx47
We'll be racing the Englishtown Fall Classic on Nov. 11th

Come on down! Practice on the 10th

I would love to but my tranny is still messed up. Its going out to Toby at MotoXperts.

trict_out
10-31-2007, 10:20 PM
Yeah DUNK. Kick some *** this year man. Best of luck!

norris19
11-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
yo Dunk, are you gonna unleash the honda at motorama this year? or is that getting to easy?

If i recall correctly, that Steve Dibble kid gave Dunk a run for his money. correct me if i'm wrong...

quadracer707
11-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Where, sure as H$LL not at motorama:devil:

jesseweaver
11-01-2007, 04:50 PM
yea Dunk tore it up at motorama the last couple of years. im hoping some other pros come out so he has a little competition this year, so its a little more fun to watch. But good luck if your racing at motorama this year Dunk, and best of luck the rest of the year.

c450Razy
11-01-2007, 05:05 PM
speaking of motorama, i remember when john natalie was running, man was he sick! for two years he was the only one to do the tripple with nop prob.

I can also rember when wimmer was running motorama..

jesseweaver
11-01-2007, 06:20 PM
does anyone know what pros are racing at motorama this year? also is anyone on here racing there this year? ill be watching again this year because its like 2 weeks before my 16th birthday.

jrspawn
11-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy
speaking of motorama, i remember when john natalie was running, man was he sick! for two years he was the only one to do the tripple with nop prob.

I can also rember when wimmer was running motorama..

Now those were the days when the original real deal east coast team of attix, wimmer, and natalie were running it there. They always made for good racing at the little tight track. Anyone remember when natalie bit it hard there years ago?

Thank you
Justin

c450Razy
11-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Now those were the days when the original real deal east coast team of attix, wimmer, and natalie were running it there. They always made for good racing at the little tight track. Anyone remember when natalie bit it hard there years ago?

Thank you
Justin

Is that the one when he was on the KFX and he broke the front wheel off?

jesseweaver, if i can get a new ride lined up by then I`ll prob endup racing

jcv400ex
11-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Good to hear Jason! Glad to see you at Mapleshade this year, even though you had bad luck, you still had a heck of a showing. You can run with them, the WINGS IS ALL YOU NEEDED!! It's def. gonna be weird not seeing you on a yellow bike though!

Delaware152
11-01-2007, 08:20 PM

Thank you
Justin

Natalie had a hard crash there in 97. That was one of his helicopter rides. There were a lot of A guys that were busted up that year. Travis Spader also used to race there quite a bit.

Nick110
11-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Good to hear Jason! Glad to see you at Mapleshade this year, even though you had bad luck, you still had a heck of a showing. You can run with them, the WINGS IS ALL YOU NEEDED!! It's def. gonna be weird not seeing you on a yellow bike though!

If Winchester woulda got a good start at mapleshade he would of been gone. That kid was hauling some major arse.

jrspawn
11-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Delaware152
Natalie had a hard crash there in 97. That was one of his helicopter rides. There were a lot of A guys that were busted up that year. Travis Spader also used to race there quite a bit.

Wasnt that the wreck were he lost his heart beat or something? Spader used to run bikes and quads there also back in the day if i remember right. You ever race there JT?

Justin

Delaware152
11-02-2007, 05:29 AM
Wasnt that the wreck were he lost his heart beat or something? Spader used to run bikes and quads there also back in the day if i remember right. You ever race there JT?

Justin

Yea he ended up into the wall after the finishline double. I know Spader race a bike at least one year. I raced there from 91 to 2002 off and on. There have been quite a few pros there over the years. Shane Hitt, Ben Jackson, Mike Walsh and Todd Vescovi. My first year in 91 over 5 off the top ten from the 4 stroke pro-am class was there but most people on here would have no idea of who those guys are.

AtvMxRider
11-02-2007, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Delaware152
Yea he ended up into the wall after the finishline double. I know Spader race a bike at least one year. I raced there from 91 to 2002 off and on. There have been quite a few pros there over the years. Shane Hitt, Ben Jackson, Mike Walsh and Todd Vescovi. My first year in 91 over 5 off the top ten from the 4 stroke pro-am class was there but most people on here would have no idea of who those guys are.

What ever happened to Ben Jackson? Does he still race?

jcv400ex
11-02-2007, 07:19 PM
If Winchester woulda got a good start at mapleshade he would of been gone. That kid was hauling some major arse.

Yeah, that was a shady pass attempt. Where the heck did Kendall come from??? I couldn't believe how good he rode.

LT250Racer609
11-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by norris19
If i recall correctly, that Steve Dibble kid gave Dunk a run for his money. correct me if i'm wrong...

yah he use to race in my district with me untill he strictly started going to pro am races...one hell of a fast kid i will tell you that. I havent seen anyone nearly as fast besides the pro's....dibble giving dunk a run for his money sounds pretty accurate to me. He sin a class of his own. Him and his father are real good people too.,..they will do anything for you. They have helped me out with broken quads parts a few times.

trick250r
11-07-2007, 12:18 PM
i hate to ask, but wheres motorama and can i get a link to the site?

steveo39
11-07-2007, 01:29 PM
HARRISBURG, PA

WWW.TRAIL-WAYSPEEDWAY.COM

norris19
11-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by LT250Racer609
yah he use to race in my district with me untill he strictly started going to pro am races...one hell of a fast kid i will tell you that. I havent seen anyone nearly as fast besides the pro's....dibble giving dunk a run for his money sounds pretty accurate to me. He sin a class of his own. Him and his father are real good people too.,..they will do anything for you. They have helped me out with broken quads parts a few times.

Yeah they are good people. Our famalies are very close and I hang out with Steve and the Dibble family all the time. It's sucks not to see him racing, or riding for that fact, anymore after is injury. Oh well, maybe we'll see him back someday.

LT250Racer609
11-08-2007, 04:16 PM
wait what injury?? I heard he had to get air lifted from Frozen ocean last year...i didnt get any details on it? what happened exactly? is that what hes still out for?

norris19
11-09-2007, 04:49 AM
i believe the frozen ocean thing was 2 years ago. maybe it was early last year, I can't remember. anyways, that's not why he's not racing. that had something to do with a dropping blood pressure and internal bleeding. last year at thunder ridge he had a horrible accident. he was home one weekend from racing the wpsa's and his bumper got caught in a rough section in the back. you know him, he just charges through anything. well, his bumper dug the ground and sent him face first into the dirt. he basically ripped his nose off and literally split his upper lip in half. he would have died right there if his brother josh, who was in second at the time, didn't stop to roll him on his side. he had reconstructive surgery and healed up really well. he took the rest of the season off due to that injury. Then, in the opening round of the WPSA's in georgia this year he did really well, i believe he won is heat in the pro-am class and made it to the main. However, in the main he came up short on a double, went over the bars, and broke vertibrates in his neck. needless to say, the kid has beaten himself up doing what he loves. he'd love nothing more than to ride again, but he's been through so much in the last 2 years. Hopefully someday he'll be back. He'll definetly be heading down with me to Motorama this year. If you get a chance, come down to harrisburg in mid february.

LT250Racer609
11-09-2007, 07:01 AM
wow....i cant believe it. I remember a little over 2 years ago when we were racing at royal before i took a year off due to a injury he crashed real bad when he was on his prp hybrid. He ended up getting driven to the hospital because he passed out after his crash when he was walking around. Come to find out, he punctured a lung and had internal bleeding....

thats horrible, a awesome kid too.