PDA

View Full Version : Haunted House question?

sly400ex
10-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Is it wrong of me wanting to bring my tweo year old daughter in a haunted house? It's family themed place hosted by the fire dept. NOt a complete slash/ kill/ guts place. What's your thoughts?

Ghost-Rider
10-27-2007, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't do it in less it's made for little kids.

89dc240
10-27-2007, 10:04 AM
Meh, I dunno.

From personal experience though, A girl I know with a 2 year old let him watch childs play all day long(it was on marathon) and he loved every minute of it.

A little while later(couple days) same thing only with Pet Cemetary. I could barely watch those movies when I was seven.

Now fast forward a few weeks. The kid wakes up screaming with night terrors, I believe they're called. And there's always a monster in his room.

killroy
10-28-2007, 10:41 PM
i heard theres one in kentucky that is seven stories tall and if you can make it through the whole thing you get your money back plus $20 or something. IS this true? I also heard you sign something where they can touch you to help scare you. I think its $50 to enter though. I need details

mineralgrey01gt
10-28-2007, 11:12 PM
^^^^ there is one like that in New Orleans, Louisiana that is 3 stories tall and if you make it through you get your money back or so I hear. Its called The Mortuary.

BOT: If its made for kids then I would but other than that I wouldnt. 2 years old is just too young IMO for a haunted house that isnt made for kids

bwamos
10-29-2007, 06:12 AM
If it's sponsored by the Fire Dept it is most likley geared toward kids.