PDA

View Full Version : have parts to trade for cylinder/jug/piston! stock or aftermarket will work

400thacker
10-26-2007, 03:43 PM
I have a few hunting items for sale/trade. a like new remington 700 LSS in 7MM RUM caliber ( long action ultra magnum ). has laminated stock and stainless barrel and action with diamond cut bolt, floated barrel, re-worked trigger, redfield 4-16X44mm adjustable objective scope sitting on leupold rings and bases. less than 2 boxes have been shot through it. also has hard case, reloading dies, some new and used cartridge cases,bullets 120gr SP and 139gr BTSP and some primers. have a nice climbing stand not sure of the brand but i can take pics also for trade. and a few other goodies for trade as well.
what i am interested in is a sleeve and cylinder for a 440 engine. mine were just fine but when i replaced the head gasket i stripped the threads in the aluminum jug that you torque the head down with so i need a good clean used 440 cylinder or a used 400cc cylinder and a sleeve for a 440 to take to the machine shop. if anyone has anything let me know. I ALSO have cash. I have about $1200 invested in the Remington so a even trade is unlikely but let me know what you have to work with. i may take aftermarket parts plus what i mentioned above for a even trade. I won't be able to check this thread as often as i would like to because i have dial up internet so please PM if interested or call 606-836-0057 and ask for dan. thanks
Dan Thacker