PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED IN BOX OEM 250R FENDERS and SEAT--2 COMPLETE SETS

jrspawn
10-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Like the title states, 2 complete 250r OEM front and rear fender sets in white. These are still in the original OEM Honda packaging and boxes. These are VERY VERY hard to come by still in box!!! Probably 2 of the last sets out there unopened!!! Also a complete OEM 250r seat, never used also, BRAND NEW!!! Has the Red cover on it. I cant really put a price on these off the top of my head, so if anyone is Seriously interested in these please get ahold of me with an offer.

Thank you
Justin

danhung11
10-27-2007, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Like the title states, 2 complete 250r OEM front and rear fender sets in white. These are still in the original OEM Honda packaging and boxes. These are VERY VERY hard to come by still in box!!! Probably 2 of the last sets out there unopened!!! Also a complete OEM 250r seat, never used also, BRAND NEW!!! Has the Red cover on it. I cant really put a price on these off the top of my head, so if anyone is Seriously interested in these please get ahold of me with an offer.

Thank you
Justin

Please PM me a price. I have no idea what you are looking for...

Thanks,
Dan

250Renvy
10-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Do you have a white 89 hood with them?

86250rrider
10-28-2007, 08:26 AM
im very interested! can you post pics of fenders or boxes with part #'s on them :eek2: thanks