PDA

View Full Version : Need big time prayers for my uncle!!!

One_Bad_400
10-25-2007, 10:20 PM
a few years ago my uncle was beaten by a gang.. they broke his neck in 2 spots and his back in 3... he was paralized... they told him he'd never walk again... God did a mirical and worked with him everyday to the point of his could walk by his self and got everything back but some of his motor skills... like all of us... we make dumb desisions... he wanted to be normal again... he bought a dirt bike... yesterday he got into a wreck similar to mine 3 years when i broke my back... but this time... it landed on his neck... when they preformed sergery on him last time they fussed 3 of his neck vertiba together... then the dirt bike landed on him.. it broke the only other 2 vertibra in his neck left... we will be having sergry tomorrow at 3:00... they will be putting a Halo on his head to keep his head still and for God to preform that mirical one last time... if it doesnt they'll have to run a screw threw the vertibra's that broke and may paralize him for the rest of his life... again.... thank you so much

gncc025
10-25-2007, 10:24 PM
hes got my prayers man

zukirules
10-25-2007, 10:31 PM
damn dude, sorry to hear, he's in my prayers

Dan_Guetter
10-25-2007, 10:31 PM
When you think you got it bad, someone else has it worse...that sucks man

Badmammajamma
10-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey, you're on F150Online too!?!?!? I just replied to this very post over there. Cool stuff man. Anyways, Prayers sent from this forum too:)

yfzrider73
10-26-2007, 07:09 PM
hes got my prayers. I hope that everything comes out for the best man

ltr450rider21
10-26-2007, 07:20 PM
wow! you got my prayers..

Ghost-Rider
10-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
a few years ago my uncle was beaten by a gang.. they broke his neck in 2 spots and his back in 3... he was paralized... they told him he'd never walk again... God did a mirical and worked with him everyday to the point of his could walk by his self and got everything back but some of his motor skills... like all of us... we make dumb desisions... he wanted to be normal again... he bought a dirt bike... yesterday he got into a wreck similar to mine 3 years when i broke my back... but this time... it landed on his neck... when they preformed sergery on him last time they fussed 3 of his neck vertiba together... then the dirt bike landed on him.. it broke the only other 2 vertibra in his neck left... we will be having sergry tomorrow at 3:00... they will be putting a Halo on his head to keep his head still and for God to preform that mirical one last time... if it doesnt they'll have to run a screw threw the vertibra's that broke and may paralize him for the rest of his life... again.... thank you so much

This wouldn't happen to be you would it?

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F-150
Send a message via AIM to Gray Ghost
Need big time prayers for my uncle!!!

BlaineKaiser450
10-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by gncc025
hes got my prayers man

ZeroLogic
10-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ltr450rider21
wow! you got my prayers..

Honda TRX250ex
10-26-2007, 10:09 PM
hes got my prayers man

One_Bad_400
10-26-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
This wouldn't happen to be you would it?

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F-150
Send a message via AIM to Gray Ghost
Need big time prayers for my uncle!!!

yep... thats me... lol

Badmammajamma
10-27-2007, 12:52 AM
Hey we got 2 more F150onliner's here!?!?

ryansblaster
10-27-2007, 09:37 AM
hes got my prayers man

Ghost-Rider
10-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Badmammajamma
Hey we got 2 more F150onliner's here!?!?

Yup, I'm Nuclear. I assume your Slamma ?

Good luck to your uncle Bad400 ! ;)