PDA

View Full Version : south jersey

dadatv
10-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Anyone one have any good places to ride In South Jersey Im in Bayville the WOBM PIT is awesome, bot to many cops

yamahamx14
10-31-2007, 03:29 PM
There are a bunch of trails in Brick, and from what I hear the cops don't bother you too much, or at all. If you wanna ride legally, there is the NJORVP in Chatsworth, and the Little Egg Harbor PAL. They are both trails, and Chatsworth has a track.

warriorxcr1
11-01-2007, 07:23 PM
forked river has a few awesome spots... just be careful where you park

sully55
11-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Lots of great riding along the parkway. But like mentioned above, you need a very good parking spot, all these areas are HEAVILY patroled.

mjr372
11-05-2007, 05:46 PM
i was out there sun down by forked river/ocean and lacey nice rides but patrol by cops on quads and forest police was out there were in brick are those trails

Crazy Diamond
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
You should stop advertising the whereabouts of these places on here! The man is watching and find you this way! Put a post up and then PM them where to go so everyone doesn't see it! People start posting places to ride on here and the next thing ya know is there are a hundred quads running around ruining it on you!

katv12
11-15-2007, 07:02 PM
yep I agree Crazy Diamond many spots got shut down like that

warriorxcr1
11-16-2007, 08:07 PM
did i once ever give directions or an exact location??? no! im not that stupid so you both should relax.

theres allready cops everywhere in nj due to the idiots that ride in the streets and provide the world with bad knowledge about how atv riders "are."

take your anger out on them and not on the people that tried to help someone out on the boards.

Crazy Diamond
11-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Saying Forked River pretty much narrows it down! I'm from NEPA and now about that place! Tooooo much info!

katv12
11-16-2007, 10:53 PM
use the pm better safe than sorry

sully55
11-17-2007, 09:23 AM
I can understand not posting gps coordinates, or street locations to park in a post, but believe me the areas mentioned have been well known by " the man " for over 20 years now, so no secrets were revealed. Like I said these areas are heavily patroled, ride at your own risk. Thanks

warriorxcr1
11-17-2007, 12:04 PM
good point sully..... anywhere i have ridden in nj is patrolled anyway. either pay 300 bucks for chats or watch your behind.

deathman53
11-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Unfortunity all of this is true, NJ truly sucks for riding atv's and dirtbikes. With my dirtbikes being reg/ins/inspect, it makes for a whole new world of riding, alot of the state lands and wma's are open, but it doesn't apply to atv's. I don't have any of my atv's setup for trails for that reason, I never ride trails on them, the only trails I ride on are in my friends property. My dirtbikes are different stories, they go on trails/fire roads in ocean, camden and burlingtion county, ALL LEGAL. I ride illegal on my dirtbikes alot too, its not so much of a problem, as my truck is never parked in a obvouis spot, always a legal spot, or I ride there straight from home. No cops to sit and wait at my truck. When I used to ride at Gliddens/clayton/stavola in jackson/manchester, my truck was parked in Colliers Mill wma. With a gas can hidden in the weeds half way, that I dropped off there that morning. The times when I was lazy and parked at closer spots, I came back to find WELCOME TO JACKSON TICKETS, FROM THE POPLICE. I had cops sit and wait at my truck in state land/wma, only to find that I'm 100% legal. They sat there for almost 4 hours one time, to find this out. They weren't exactly happy about this and thus stopped waiting for me to return.
But, don't give out NON hot spots, this how they become hot. I won't give out any directions to ILLEGAL spots I ride or parking spots for this reason. I got over $500 in tickets because of this. A ILLEGAL track I used to ride at got the attention of Middlesex county park rangers because of this reason. I was there the weekend before and I rode past there on friday, to find a locked gate and NO MOTOR VEHICLE SIGNS. Too many people got wind of it and the guys that ripped down the rr tracks, 1/2 down the road and in the dirt road didn't help this any. Too many times parking spots, entrances and lesser traveled in/out trails are posted, thus bringing trouble there. Bringing problems to people that think they have a safe parking spot.

sully55
11-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Great right up deathman. Alot of my friends are trading their atv's in for dual sport bikes for that reason. You can ride state land in alot of places. I know this to be a fact, besides common knowledge, I got it first hand from a statie when I was caught riding my atv in south jersey. He was cool, gave us all a $40 ticket, and told us trade in em for a dual sport, and ride the fire roads all day here. Now get caught riding at the other locations in this post, and maybe you might get lucky, or you may end up like many others... $1,000 fine, and your atv impounded!

Lets hope that rumored new track/trail park opens. For now, Im told old to run, so I ride in PA.

tash
11-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Where in PA?

deathman53
11-17-2007, 07:23 PM
I got stopped several times, never a ticket. One time I was on the border-line for trespassing, but the state and private propery line criss-crossed with each other and the rangers didn't feel like researching where the borders are, they told me "just try to stay on the roads and you are good". Collier's Mill Wma behind Great Adventure is a great example for this, it criss-crosses with a hunting club and RV/camp grounds property, that the fire roads pass through. One minute you see a no trespassing sign, the next a WMA sign. Georges property is a another good example of this, it goes between george's, state, 2-3 land owners and a few gravel pit's property.
I couldn't afford to have my atv's impounded anyway, to get them out of impound you have to have reg/ins. You have any idea how much insurance for a trike costs???? Try $500 and then getting a 20 yr old atv w/o paperwork registered. You might as well tell the cops the keep the bike, after what the impound fees will be after you get everything it will be in the thousands. Most of your trx250r quads fall into this also, sure insurance is alot cheaper, but most don't have any kind of paperwork to them.

Crazy lil punk
11-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
I got stopped several times, never a ticket. One time I was on the border-line for trespassing, but the state and private propery line criss-crossed with each other and the rangers didn't feel like researching where the borders are, they told me "just try to stay on the roads and you are good". Collier's Mill Wma behind Great Adventure is a great example for this, it criss-crosses with a hunting club and RV/camp grounds property, that the fire roads pass through. One minute you see a no trespassing sign, the next a WMA sign. Georges property is a another good example of this, it goes between george's, state, 2-3 land owners and a few gravel pit's property.
I couldn't afford to have my atv's impounded anyway, to get them out of impound you have to have reg/ins. You have any idea how much insurance for a trike costs???? Try $500 and then getting a 20 yr old atv w/o paperwork registered. You might as well tell the cops the keep the bike, after what the impound fees will be after you get everything it will be in the thousands. Most of your trx250r quads fall into this also, sure insurance is alot cheaper, but most don't have any kind of paperwork to them.

Not having papework was another reason I had to sell my R

deathman53
11-17-2007, 08:34 PM
the paperwork reason is why I would consider buying a new atv, if I did woods riding. But, before I did that, I would exhaust all resources to register my trx250r's.

katv12
11-17-2007, 10:15 PM
im always looking for great deals on used atv and bikes but if no paperwork im not buing it. deathman i think i saw you once ther was o bunch of you and a honda 4 stroke motocross bike. I dont want to say the town because of the bs going on but meybe you know what im taling about?

Renato250r
11-20-2007, 07:17 PM
I am in brick/toms river..About a yr ago I was talking to someone who said there was a guy in or near toms river who let you ride on his land, he had some mailbox or something and you just had to throw in like 20.00 and you could stay all weekend. He didnt give me any more details. I currently ride at chatsworth but I wish there was a place around here where I could go LEGALLY with a 2 stroke, I dont even care if there are no jumps, I just wanna ride.. I dont care about riding an enduro legally in state parks..I wanna ride my 2 strokes...(no offense to the 4 strokers) As far as trails in brick goes, I havent been to any trails in brick. Anyone willing to share any info please pm me :) Especially if its Legal, I dont mind paying to ride legally, getting sick of chatsworth, too many jumps and not enough room to fly around...The trails feel like im on a bobsled instead of an atv..The quad steers itself...but its better than nothing

deathman53
11-20-2007, 07:25 PM
sadly, there is little places to ride any atv's. It being a 2 stroke doesn't matter, its NJ. 2 strokes are perfectly legal to ride, alot of people think trikes are illegal to ride, thats what I ride 80% of the time and never had a problem. Njorvp does suck, but its a place to ride. I haven't been there since july, nor do I miss it. Have I seen you there??? I usually ride my trikes there and sometimes rode my quads. I think I seen 1 or 2 250r's there.
that guy you are talking about is named george, he still allows people to ride there, but you have to know the code to the gate and it changes every weekend. His property is on the border of state, 3 pits and 2 other land owners properties, so tickets/impound can be a possiblity. He got alot of trouble from the state and the local cops, I don't think he lets everyone and everybody there anymore.

Renato250r
11-20-2007, 07:29 PM
probably not, I have never seen a trike there and when I was there I was riding a trx450r or a cr250r..Just got the 250r recently so I am going to start bringing her up there during the weekdays..
yeah George..thats who it was..Some mechanic at pepboys told me about it.. If all thats going on down there I will just stay clear, I dont feel like getting impounded or ticketed.

nasty88r
11-24-2007, 09:00 AM
He will not let "anyone" ride there I have gone there for years and if he knows you he will give you the combo to the gate if you know his phone number. He has really cut out most people and like what was said previously the man is waiting on the state land that borders his property and if you wander you will be getting chased. They also will follow you on the main road in your truck before or after you get there to see where you are going and will wait for you to do something wrong or bad registration on your trailer or no trailer lights etc.. probably one of the hottest spots in NJ very risky..:(

deathman53
11-25-2007, 10:28 AM
I went to george's once, it was with a friend who knew george and had the code to gate. He just won't tell everybody to code. The day we were there, some girl got really hurt in a pit, instead of the people invovled calling the cops and a chropper landing and picking her up, they wasted over 2 hours, brought her back to george's land, got her in a truck and took her to the hospital. HE WAS REALLY PISSED. He saw a bunch of people riding double and no helmets, they got hell. He wasn't happy at all.

sully55
11-25-2007, 01:23 PM
^^^^^^^

That's why he is no longer allowing people on his property. People always ruin a good thing.

deathman53
11-25-2007, 01:33 PM
I know and I don't blame him at all, either. If/when I get land, NOBODY that I don't give a letter of permission to will be allowed to be there. People ruin alot of stuff.

bosshogg1
11-26-2007, 10:24 PM
IS THERE ANY GOOD,CLOSE WOODTRAILS OUTTHERE SUMTHIN WIT LESS WHOOPS

NJChris
11-27-2007, 02:33 AM
I hear ya Deathman! I recently bought a 10 acre lot adjacent to a great big section of Pineland. Great riding right out of my backyard. Me and the neighbors agree to never give away our area.

440challenger
11-28-2007, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by bosshogg1
IS THERE ANY GOOD,CLOSE WOODTRAILS OUTTHERE SUMTHIN WIT LESS WHOOPS

LOL not in South/Central jersey. Its balls to the walls hang on and go. I wish there wasnt so much sand/whooped trails, but thats how i grew up rididng and let me tell you its a pleasure going somewhere,where its not all whooped out.

That hatfield place in VA looks awesome,but its a hike...

genxracer
12-27-2007, 09:42 PM
New jersey hates quads and dirtbikes and it will NEVER get better. I know people that have been fighting for legal areas for YEEEEEEARS. Its never gonna happen. Now the state even wants to ban us all together!! They want to protect everything from us instead of for us. I'm over all the running and hiding and watching over my shoulder every time i go riding. I am a few phone calls away from moving out of this state after 38 years. Florida has 17 mx tracks and a 2600 acre park that cost 50 bucks a year.

sorry, just venting a little:mad:

bosshogg1
01-03-2008, 10:31 PM
theres a place not to far from chats worth an one near clemiton park both sand pits

genxracer
01-04-2008, 06:01 AM
If you mean "tri boro" by clementon park and the DMV pit by chattsworth....Good luck at both of them , I know guys that got BIG fines at tri boro and I got in trouble at the DMV pit. Both cool places, but beware.

bosshogg1
01-04-2008, 07:10 AM
i dont think thats the same places the one by chattsworth is like an hour to an hour an a half away an the other place is a sand quarry

Tubsy
01-12-2008, 09:35 PM
yea man sarcos and gliddens (claytons jackson,nj) is where its at....just got back from there today and lookin to go tomrrow for you guy in south jersey

bosshogg1
01-12-2008, 09:54 PM
pm me to let me no were that is i would like to go there

Jersey450R
01-12-2008, 10:15 PM
In the 3 years i've had my quad, i've lost 5 great riding spots, all cause of people that are on the wrong side of the sport...the side that gives us a horrible rep. it all the jakazzes that go on peoples property and have no respect.

katv12
01-13-2008, 12:32 AM
I see many people still running loud pipes and i mean loud. Why dont they just swap the muffler when going trail riding? So waht u will loose 10hp but you will save yoursef and many other people trouble.

bosshogg1
01-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by sully55
I can understand not posting gps coordinates, or street locations to park in a post, but believe me the areas mentioned have been well known by " the man " for over 20 years now, so no secrets were revealed. Like I said these areas are heavily patroled, ride at your own risk. Thanks like i said before if you see some body doing something do something about it an if a person is TOO SCARED TO DO SOMETHING JUST POLITELY RIDE OVER AN SAY LOOK MAN WE BEEN RIDING OUT HERE FOR SOME YEARS AN EVERY BODY THAT RIDES OUT HERE WOULD APPRECIATE YOU NOT MESSING IT UP FOR THE REST OF US THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS ACCEPT IT OR TELL YOU TO F*** off I DO NO ONE THING IF YOU ARE A DIE HARD RIDER YOU WOULDNT WANT TO MESS UP A GOOD RIDING SPOT ANY WAY THATS JUST MY TOW PENNIES :macho

Tubsy
01-13-2008, 07:48 PM
here are some pics of gliddens if your interested of me(red 250r) and my buds
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/tmac17/Claytons-2.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/tmac17/IMG_1820-4.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/tmac17/PICT0001-2.jpg

Renato250r
01-13-2008, 08:43 PM
looks great over there but I heard the cops dont mess around in jackson. I would love to tale my 250r there but doesnt pay to chance it

Tubsy
01-14-2008, 04:28 AM
yeah they usually dont. But you have to be careful though, yesterday the patrols were pretty heavy b.c a kid broke his leg last weekend.

Ricchezza
01-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Under the betsy ross bridge was great then they turned it into a nature preserve. about 2 years after it opened it closed me and some of my buddys go mudding back there and people are flying around on quads everytime and its huge so many places to get away as well through the woods as long as you park in a good spot you wont have too much trouble

tash
01-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Where do you park when you go to Jackson? I live in town, but have not found a safe place to park. Feel free to PM the answer to me.

Thanks

Tubsy
01-20-2008, 06:45 AM
OO cool man, well im in toms river and me and m y buddies get dropped off at the end of maria st. (the trailer park) and the pit is right behind the hill, yeah parking is an issue, i really dont know any where you could without getting busted

tash
01-20-2008, 09:04 AM
Why not just park there? Its not against the law to park.

Tubsy
01-20-2008, 09:27 AM
Because they sometimes patrol the street, and if your like me who has a trailer they are going to notice that your not parked in someones driveway and they busted people many times on that street they will ticket you, its happened to one of my buddies..you can park if you want but be careful

deathman53
01-20-2008, 09:55 AM
I used to park in a wma near it and ride my street legal dirtbike on the trails into it w/ a gas can hidden about half way there. Before that I parked at another place, got a $100 ticket. My friend parked at a undiscosed place, the one time I parked at the sand pit off of s. hope chapel, I got busted and it cost me $380 and the judge told he in no uncertain terms, that the next time I won't leave this court room with under $1000 in fines. I went back twice and stayed clear since then. Illegal riding isn't worth it for me, unless I can ride in and out and my truck being at home or far enough away not to alert somebody.

tash
01-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Are there signs that say you can not park on the street? What ticket are you getting? I understand if they caught you parking on private property or in a sand pit, but on a legal street with a legal trailer? I don't understand what law your breaking?

Tubsy
01-20-2008, 06:39 PM
They will sometimes assume, but usually they wait for you at your car until you come back, if they have the idea of you riding in the pits. Happened to me at another pit....riding up the hill to go back to the trailer ....BAM a cop was at the top told me not to ride there anymore.

yamahamx14
01-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by tash
Are there signs that say you can not park on the street? What ticket are you getting? I understand if they caught you parking on private property or in a sand pit, but on a legal street with a legal trailer? I don't understand what law your breaking?

They dont give you a ticket for parking on the street. The cops waits for you and catches you riding back to the trailer and then gives you a ticket for riding illegally.

tash
01-21-2008, 01:47 PM
I might have to stop into that trailer park and see what they charge for a spot. :)

Tubsy
01-21-2008, 02:55 PM
hahah lol

8my_Cash
02-06-2008, 06:37 PM
all i have to say im tempted to move as well. if anyone heard of woodbine its pretty much shut down now. i went riding sunday and well those awesome people ruined for us by riding down the road and attracting cops. 3 stateys came and pulled over one truck which had some stolen bikes. place was like a safe haven but it got HUGE too fast.

they stopped me and said this is a verbal warning after today you get caught here everything gets impounded truck and quad. i was like greeeeat.

and the claytons pit is sick but wayyyyyyy to risky. i love the signs in jackson lol

Tubsy
02-06-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah man clayton's is probably the best pit around

SteveRidesQuads
03-09-2008, 02:38 PM
i live about 20 minutes (by trailer) from saraco and 7 from claytons. i live in new egypt, right next to jackson and ride colliers mills all the time. we go back by the safari at six flags and there is a good sized sand pit that all the racers practice at right in colliers mills. unfortunately a lot of trails to get to the wma are getting closed cause of development but we do have some good riding. if you want to go sometime just shoot me a pm.

this is a trailer for a video that a group from my town made. the pit sections are from claytons.

http://ww w.motopimps.co m/mp dvdb. wmv

just take out the spaces.

Tubsy
03-09-2008, 04:35 PM
just got back from claytons today soo tired lol

CD400EX
03-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by SteveRidesQuads
i live about 20 minutes (by trailer) from saraco and 7 from claytons. i live in new egypt, right next to jackson and ride colliers mills all the time. we go back by the safari at six flags and there is a good sized sand pit that all the racers practice at right in colliers mills. unfortunately a lot of trails to get to the wma are getting closed cause of development but we do have some good riding. if you want to go sometime just shoot me a pm.

this is a trailer for a video that a group from my town made. the pit sections are from claytons.

I like that spot behind Great Adventure too. I used to ride down there a lot, haven't been down there in almost a year though. Whenever I went down there we used to always ride with this local guy (rick?) and his 7 yr old son who raced dirtbikes. That kid could ride! They were really cool people to ride with, told us we could park at their house if we wanted. Did that sidestreet off Hawkin road ever extend into the woods between the two pits? At the time it looked like they were going to build it further.

Clayton's is too hot. I got busted there in 11/06 haven't been back since. It cost me $380 and I was reg'd/insured so got off relatively easy from what I understand talking to other guys in the court that day. It is a cool place to ride though, nice video.

Tubsy
03-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by SteveRidesQuads

Yeah ive seen you guys before I talked to your buddy Mark and Dwools if your friends with him.

SteveRidesQuads
03-10-2008, 03:47 PM
yeah me and dwools shred it. haha i love that kid. as for mark. youd have to give me a last name. haha

SteveRidesQuads
03-10-2008, 03:55 PM
and as for that dirt biker. i think your talking about lucas? number 4? that kid does fly. soo many people have been going out to that pit lately to train and we never get busted. someone actually went out there with a dozer and made a track. i havent seen it yet but i heard its pretty decent.

Tubsy
03-10-2008, 04:18 PM
hahah noo Mark Jordan the "motopimp" lol yeah yesterday there were a crap load of ppl out...when i get my vid camera me and my friends will make some videos

CD400EX
03-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Yep #4! Kid never stopped long enough to get his name. Rick was his father's name I think. Last time I was down there last spring it was pretty whooped out and I didn't see them. If someone went in there and dozed it I'll definetly have to get down there soon. If you ever see a red 400 with cut front fenders, AC propegs, black PC rims with Razors that's me.

4r racing
03-10-2008, 07:26 PM
WHere in colliers is this track??/ How would you get there from ... say claytons pits? Is it any whre near high bridge road...

4r racing
03-10-2008, 07:27 PM
WHere in colliers is this track??/ How would you get there from ... say claytons pits? Is it any whre near high bridge road...

4r racing
03-10-2008, 07:27 PM

8my_Cash
03-11-2008, 01:16 AM
haha speakin of the "motopimp" hes one of my best friends, i did a demo with motopimps in new eygpt. I m always chilling with that guy.

I think its time for me to pull a faisst and move out of jersey to cali hahaha

Tubsy
03-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by 8my_Cash
haha speakin of the "motopimp" hes one of my best friends, i did a demo with motopimps in new eygpt. I m always chilling with that guy.

I think its time for me to pull a faisst and move out of jersey to cali hahaha

haha nice were you the guy who fell of that metal ramp..i know one 450r did or something

SteveRidesQuads
03-11-2008, 03:59 PM
haha ive seen that video. yeah mark jordan. i used to talk to him all the time but not too much anymore.

and as for the track in colliers, its more of a pit with berms and no apparently jumps but if you go on hopkins road (border between new egypt and jack) its right across from a development called hawkins point and its down a drive way to a hunting club called woodrif or something like that. once your on that driveway just take any of the trails to the right off of it and youll get into the pit. its nothing like claytons or anything but it beats the hell our of you.

4r racing
03-11-2008, 04:53 PM
OH...So the rutted out track at claytons is a better spot....Thanks for the info..

deathman53
03-11-2008, 05:41 PM
don't give out directions to illegal riding spots, keep it to pm. There is more to ride out there in hawkins road, in which, some(one being me) are 100% legal to ride there in the wma. What happens when directions are given out to there and lots find the wma trails and roads, is that the state rangers go out there and bust alot of people. This doesn't hurt me at any way, but it hurts alot of others who are riding there illegally.

The Rules for the wma is that you need to be registered, insured, motorcycle license(if on a motorcycle), inspection sticker, keep off the trails, motor vehicles are only allowed on something big enough to fit a car/truck on, NO ATV'S, and I know there is more. However those rules, rule out most of atv/motorcylce users. The rangers go out there when they get complaints about atv's/dirtbikes and they have raids a few times a year. I am legal to ride there, as reg/ins/inpection sticker/motorcycle license, but many who ride there aren't. Giving out directions to the hawkins pit, brings attention to the other riding and with all the houses being built very close to some of the roads/trails, it brings alot of attention to the rangers. I/many others enjoy riding and not being stopped by police/rangers. The last time I rode there, I got stopped 4 times(they couldn't get me on anything), seeing lots of police/rangers and seeing lots of atv's being stopped, and some atv's being impounded. All this combined ruined the riding expeirence for me and many others, as well as costly to some.

So, please stop giving out these directions, you are turning a low heat area to a very high heat area and that hurts alot. I don't like being stopped, especailly 4 times in one day, I'm sure these guys riding their atv's didn't enjoy paying the fines/impound fees and the rangers don't enjoy hearing it when they get complaints about atv's. It is like hurting everybody. Lets only post directions to LEGAL riding areas, these forums bring heat to alot of low heat riding areas and that hurts alot of people.

SteveRidesQuads
03-11-2008, 06:35 PM
yeah your right. sorry man never thought of it that way.

8my_Cash
03-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Tubsy
haha nice were you the guy who fell of that metal ramp..i know one 450r did or something

haha yea that was me, i had that 450 for 3 days the 3rd day was at the show and well lets say stock jetting sucks. the quad cut out in 3rd and died on the ramp all i have to say it hurt bad when i crashed.

that day was horrible we only had the ramps set up at 40 and 50 feet because of the wind. anytime to did a trick your bike drifted so bad. it was a feat in itself to just hit that ramp at that distance.

Tubsy
03-12-2008, 04:24 AM
haha yea that was me, i had that 450 for 3 days the 3rd day was at the show and well lets say stock jetting sucks. the quad cut out in 3rd and died on the ramp all i have to say it hurt bad when i crashed.

that day was horrible we only had the ramps set up at 40 and 50 feet because of the wind. anytime to did a trick your bike drifted so bad. it was a feat in itself to just hit that ramp at that distance.

ahh that sucks man..yeah i was about to say the landing and ramp were pretty close together was the bike fine?

8my_Cash
03-12-2008, 05:10 AM
yea the bike was fine just dented the raidiator a little bit but my helmet took a lot, lol

Tubsy
03-12-2008, 12:50 PM
hah true true

440challenger
03-13-2008, 07:07 AM
For me, I Cant get into it at sarco,to much whoops/ flat land. Good for a banshee with paddles... the little amount of jumps out there are pretty weak BUT it is a place to ride..

Slim pickings around here now a days.

Tubsy
03-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Well yeah sarcos compared to Claytons is nothing. Claytons is the best place to ride in jersey IMO due to hills, step ups, jumps, berms, anything. Sarcos is an OK place to go but you have to go all the way in the back where there are some hills ands some jumps but nothing special. When i usally go to sarcos is when a bunch of my buddies go since they cant go to claytons due to parking.

440challenger
03-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Yea it is a great place for a bunch of people. We did a group ride from bamber lakes to sarco ti was a good time.
heres a little drag clip.

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/attitude723/?action=view&current=100_0700.flv

rompin a hole out there

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/attitude723/?action=view&current=100_0708.flv

Tubsy
03-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Haha nice I usally go out to Sarcos every once and a while with a group of 250r guys since i ride one too and i am good friends with them..but anyway he is my only pic lol
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/tmac17/PICT0038.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/tmac17/Picture015.jpg
First one is Sarcos and 2nd one is claytons

8my_Cash
03-13-2008, 10:38 PM
man everytime i goto claytons and get chased out by trucks, well i mean A D D man did jump the road lol which i dont think they liked and it was a wednesday

Tubsy
03-14-2008, 04:28 AM
man everytime i goto claytons and get chased out by trucks, well i mean A D D man did jump the road lol which i dont think they liked and it was a wednesday

Yeah we got chased by the green van which is a security guard but he doesnt care most of the time I think he got mad at us for riding on the road he chased us for like 5 minutes and then he didnt care anymore lol

Yeah on weekdays they work there. Ive been there on weekdays but you have to be careful of the main road which the truck drivers get mad at...as long as you stay off the road they dont care..i usally wave to them and they wave back