PDA

View Full Version : 2005 TLD for sale..all my extras go too!

Bajakawi
10-24-2007, 06:37 PM
I am contemplating selling my predator and taking the rest of the year off..If I sell it now I would sell it as is with all the aftermarket parts too..EVERYTHING I HAVE IN THE SHOP...accept the carbon fiber wheels and Razr2 tires..It would come with new OEM Wheels and New OEM tires..I have well over $4000 approaching $5000 dollars invested in this Quad..could list everything out for you if you are INTERESTED...This machine was only rode from September to March once a week..I do every bit of maintenance on it myself and I am very anal about my toys...The quad has been pretty well gone through and should be in top shape for my coming riding season..but I am considering building my lake home this winter.....Just for starters..complete new head end of last year..includes cam chain,valves,springs,seats,tensioner,guides...this year installed JE 11-1 piston..ball honed the cylinder..rebuilt the Pro steering box, new Heims Tie rod ends..new one-way starter, complete new front wheel bearing sets.
There is so much extra stuff for this quad even if I listed it all I would forget most of it...just for starters, along with the black plastics, I have brand new orange pastics with flame graphics, I have gearing for any kind of riding you want to do..sand, MX, or the kind I do which is rock climbing and hill climbing. I have most of the OEM parts from all the take offs, no big deal but just saying...I have extra skid plates and cables and all kinds of parts that I keep in case of failure...I would also include some orange clothing..new jerseys and pants..helmet..amoung other things...

MY PRICE IS $5750 and this is non-negotiable..I would work with you on shipping if you are far away...this quad is used but perfect..I would sell it to any family memeber and not have any worrys..tip top shape..throw the orange pastics on it and it would look like new again! PM me with any questions...
Scott