PDA

View Full Version : Jrd LT A-arms , PEP 8 click big bottle

quadgod440ex
10-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Coming off of a 05 450r......

I have a set of JRD LT +2 a arms That were recently powder coated by pappy , Emerald Green ( sweet Color ) Have 4 races on them , normal wear and tear on the bottoms . Also have all 4 ball joints replaced right after powder coated so they also only have 4 XC races on them.

PEP big Bottle 8 Click LT shocks . These were set up for a 200lbs rider when i first purchased the shocks but are currently now set up for 170lbs rider.

You can see pics of the A-arms when they were first powdercoated in pappys powdercoat color section . The only other pics i have them are when they are bolted on the quad. If i could find out how to post them here i would. But if its a big deal send me your email and i will try to forward them to you. Same goes for the shocks.
Asking price is 1600 +shipping Not really sure if i would seperate right now because i dont want to be stuck with no setup for my quad. Would rather sell as a hole so i can use the money to pick up my other setup i want. unless i have people who wanna buy the shocks and A-arms , then ill seperate.

xsr_racing28c
10-25-2007, 07:38 AM
Email pics to fwm@fourwerx.com

Thanks, Jay

quadgod440ex
10-26-2007, 07:04 AM
Im at work at the moment and dont have pics on this computer. Will send them as soon as i get home. Thanks

quadgod440ex
10-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Pics sent.