PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think the 400ex looks good with all the graphics taken off?

07-31-2001, 07:24 PM
Just wanted to see what people think? So tell me what do you prefer?

07-31-2001, 07:29 PM
i dont think it would look too bad. i've been thinking about taking the stickers off mine. my brother washed his warrior off with a pressure washer a week after he got it and it ripped half of his stickers off so he took the rest of them off and in my opinion it looks better than before

Foxrage
07-31-2001, 07:33 PM
I took mine off i think it looks better. but some people might not think so.

400exRacerX
07-31-2001, 09:19 PM
yea the same thing happened to me, iwas power washing my 400 and blasted the stock graphics off, so i just bought a better looking and thicker quality nacs graphic and seat cover:blah

07-31-2001, 09:23 PM
When you don't have stickers you get that modded quad look. But ya I dunno graphics alot of time don't look good. But there are kits out there that are amazing!

08-01-2001, 08:37 AM
All my factory stickers came off the second day I had it...

nat3060
08-04-2001, 02:12 PM
i took the stock graphics off my bike, and just put my own touch of stickers. I just ordered the "woody woodpecker" graphic kit that team honda uses on their dirtbikes. ill just custom fit everything. once i get it and put it on and all ill get pictures. ~Natalie

08-07-2001, 11:21 AM
I took mine off right away and drilled out the stupid warning panels. I prefer the clean look without any stickers at all. I'd rather have them plastered all over the tailgate of my RV. Though I like a clean look for myself, many of the bikes seen often here look great with their aftermarket sticker kits or what I call the "sponsor packs". Here again, it just boils down to personal preference.

FoxRacing400EX
08-07-2001, 06:46 PM
I've been thinking of doing the same thing nat3060 is doing. I haven't been too impressed with the grapshic kits for atv's. I want something wild and that uses cool colors... so when i looked through my feshgear catalog i was stocked when i seen the mechanical skull kit, but it's only for dirk bikes... how hard would it be to take a graphics kit for a dirt bike and custom fit it to a quad? Too bad we couldn't find someone to make custom graphics for us.

Pro400EXC
08-08-2001, 09:17 AM
Hey GUYS, THrottle Jockey can make you custom Pecker graphics(woody the wood pecker). They make all of Lusks,Tortelli,and Hughes graphics. They also can custom make graphics, they made those Custom Mummy Returns graphics. www.throttlejockey.com

"BLAHH"300!!
08-09-2001, 03:36 AM
A GUY I RIDE WITH HAS THE 400EX NO STICKER'S LOOKS GOOD BETTER THAN BEFORE I'VE BEEN THINKING OF DOING IT TO MINE (300EX) AS WELL GO FOR IT- IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I RECOMEND THE---- SKIN INDUSTRIES--- GRAPHICS OR MAYBE SOME OF TROY LEE'S DESIGNS- LOOK EM UP ON THE NET... :huh

08-15-2001, 01:48 PM
At first I thought that the stickers taken off would look pretty stupid-But Then Again i had never seen one with them off- As i went down Through what people were sayin and i say the no Stickers pic i think it looks better than before-I have a Yellow 400Eex ANd i put the yellow Ceet Graphics on it and it looks a little weird-It looks better on the red 400ex-I am thinkin bout takin my kit off cause it has some scraches in it anyway-I agree with whoever said that it gives it the modded out look

inacoma91
08-15-2001, 02:07 PM
I made my own graphics out of yellow sticker panels. I cut different shapes according the the shape of the body on my 400. They turned out ok. I had to do a little modifying and trimming after i got them on, but they look decent. I will try to post pics as soon as i get them developed.

Andrew

kabd69667
08-15-2001, 04:17 PM
If you look in the new issue of dirt wheels in the front, there have a pic of a yellow 400ex w/o graphics. He put a couple of stickers on it where they were, but i think it looks good. I'm might have to do that