PDA

View Full Version : question?

kawi400
10-22-2007, 04:59 PM
y does the ltr not even come close to beating the 450r or the yfz i was told that it was the best 450.

my cousins 416ex will beat one.

bigH
10-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by kawi400
y does the ltr not even come close to beating the 450r or the yfz i was told that it was the best 450.

my cousins 416ex will beat one.

i seconded that.....it doesn't have enough power in stock form

kawi400
10-22-2007, 05:15 PM
thank u i am mad cuz i was going to get one the i saw it get killed. also with those little tires it will suck for woods riding.

i bet ur 416 will beat one bigH:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

bigH
10-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by kawi400
thank u i am mad cuz i was going to get one the i saw it get killed. also with those little tires it will suck for woods riding.

i bet ur 416 will beat one bigH:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

lol yeah maybe a bone stock one not a cherry bombed LTR my friend has one thats pretty ballin just horrible for trails on MX track it owns......the ltr is still a good quad to buy.....what kind of riding do u do????? oh yeah and u should def get a uni filter and head pipe for your kawi my cuz actually has one and shes ballin

05Z400rdr
10-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Sorry to say it, but it is the RIDER, not the quad, guys. Yes, I do agree that the ltr is a bit underpowered in bone-stock form, but once you throw on a cherry bomb, take the lid off, n get rid of the spark arrestor, and there you go. I will say it again; it is the rider, not the quad.

Thanks,
Landon

Drewltr450
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
i raced a 450r 400ex all stock beat the 400 no problem beat the 450 off the line then he came back with like 5 mph more. i jjust resntly bought an hmf slip on a cherry bomb and took off my lid and my friend with the 450 got a slip on i own him now even in top speed i couldnt imagine what i would win by with 20s in the back. In jusmping i can own him and in cornering to but trails hell destroy me cause hes so much skinier and hiegher up

kawi400
10-23-2007, 03:28 PM
i ride woods and a little mx. but i like woods better. where do u get all of ur parts for that ltr eater.:muscle:

Bkillerp
10-23-2007, 10:37 PM
I don't know man, I smoke most of them left and right in the sand, on the hill, and the strip. Might be the Indian, not the arrow. But anyone that's been riding for a minute or two knows that no matter what you do, there is always someone faster. Don't know what else I can say to your post man. Maybe the LTR you're refering to needs a tune up or something.

kawi400
10-24-2007, 10:31 AM
no it doesnt need a tune up just alot more power.
the bike is onley 2 weeks old with a full yosh and a chery bomb

05Z400rdr
10-24-2007, 05:13 PM
No offense, but if you have a full yoshi exhaust and a cherry bomb, then it sounds like it needs a better rider before more power. my ltr doesn't even have an exhaust or anything on it yet, just the baffle out of the stock one and a cherry bomb etc, and i run with top a-class riders' completely redone quads. Yes, i could use more power, which i wil be getting soon this winter when i do my rebuild, but in almost stock trim i am running with fully redone quads. More seat time will gain you more than more power until you are ready for the extra power.

Thanks,
Landon