PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out garage!! Engine parts, stock parts for 04/05 450R's

D Bergstrom
10-22-2007, 04:42 PM
I have to much stuff just laying around that I would like to get rid of. Everything is for 04/05 450R’s.

Engine parts, from a bottom end that I bought and was going to build a spare motor out of. No time or money to do it. Was told bottom end had 35 hours on it. All parts appear to be in good shape. All other parts for motor have been sold, this is what I have left:

Stator w/stock flywheel: $80 shipped

Left side case cover, polished: SOLD!!!

Transmission, includes gears, shafts, shift forks and drum, shifting mechanism, etc.: $200 shipped

Valve cover, powder coated dark red: $40 shipped

Also have three cranks, two would need new rods, the other one is the original crank out of my 2004, looks to be in good shape. Make an offer for any of them.

Cylinder, stock bore, used for about a year. Replaced with new at time of rebuild, nothing wrong with it, just wanted to replace it: SOLD!!!

Have a set of three shock covers for stock shocks, red in color with white lettering: SOLD!!!

I also have the following stock parts I want to get rid of. All parts are in good to excellent shape. Prices are best offer.

2004 swingarm
2005 swingarm
2005 stem
2005 headpipe
2005 heel guards

Can email pictures. Will accept paypal only. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Doug

R_rocket
10-25-2007, 06:57 AM
U have a pic of the valve cover.

D Bergstrom
10-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by R_rocket
U have a pic of the valve cover.

Sent you a PM.

Updated list.

Doug

lpp performance
10-30-2007, 06:05 PM
whats the deal with the cylinder is it off an 04 is the nikasil messed up? any flaws , if it is all good then i want it asap, and why did u change it if it was not messed up?

D Bergstrom
10-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by lpp performance
whats the deal with the cylinder is it off an 04 is the nikasil messed up? any flaws , if it is all good then i want it asap, and why did u change it if it was not messed up?

The cylinder has been sold. Sorry.

I changed it because they are cheap. I bought it before I tore the motor apart. If I would have torn the motor apart before to see the condition of it, I probably would not have replaced it.

Thanks,

Doug

450r603
10-31-2007, 06:29 AM
PM sent on the Heel Guards

D Bergstrom
10-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by 450r603
PM sent on the Heel Guards

Replied.

Doug