PDA

View Full Version : Seminole Tribe MX in FL- Quad Classes

bulldogfallon
10-21-2007, 08:27 PM
They will start dividing the 50s and 90s instead of scoring them all together.

Last race had their biggest mini turnout (9 riders)....

Not that impressive I know, but hopefully the separate classed will encourage more FL minis to show up.

If we get enough riders on a consistent basis it makes requests a lot easier to be granted.

They have 5 races scheduled for Nov-Dec..including a 3 race series...

So try to make it out to show that their is a mini quad scene in South FL....not just Central Fl.

This is one of the nicest tracks in FL hands down...

Dec15-16 is a 2 day race...One of the MX track and the other on the SX track...

I may have to dust off the TRX450R for that weekend!!

Pass the word FL riders

backinsaddle
10-22-2007, 09:00 AM
Gary, we're trying to make all the races, some weekends we have Sat races in other parts of FL, so it may be tough those weekends to get back down south in time, but we're going to try.

Thats great news about the 50/90 split...Jake will have a chance now:D

jetski_dawg
10-24-2007, 10:44 AM
id like to try the 3 race series in nov.4th... does the FTR transponder work there?? do the minis race on the pee-wee track? would a 70cc race with the 90s?.. what mods are allowed??..thanks

bulldogfallon
10-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Transponder--Good question....not sure

Minis run on the big track (shortened a little) Big track is about 1.6miles long so it can be a bit much for the little ones

Usually all minis run and are scored together....this will be the first time they are scored separatelty

I imagine the 70s would run with the 50s, unless we get enough 70s out there....Which will probably will....My boy and my friend's son will be on 70s, plus maybe Ken Jolly's son.....Maybe I can get some of the Sunshine MX guys out too

70cc could be the biggestr class

Mods---No restrictions

The reason I am trying to get riders to show up is so that we can get some structure for the classes

Same ol story.....bring the riders and we will make the changes, but w/o the changes some riders may not show up...

I am hoping everyone will make it out

Really an incredible track(s)

backinsaddle
10-24-2007, 11:49 AM
Hope to see you there jetski...we have an FTR race the day before, so hopefully nothing breaks...

jetski_dawg
10-24-2007, 01:58 PM
thanks for the info gary.. i have a FTR transponder so it would save me some $$ if i didnt have to buy one.. ive heard nothing but good things about seminole and a friend from sunshine mx and i was talking about racing there.(his kid has a 70cc also). its about the same distance for us.. we can make the nov 4th race but the 18th we cant make (homestead - miami race and FTR race in venice on the 17th...) ....thanks backinsaddle.. you racing at the venice FTR race?? good luck to ya

backinsaddle
10-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Gary, I didn't know we needed a transponder at Seminole. We didn't have them for the last race? I would be highly surprised if the transponder from FTR works at Seminole, guess we'll see

jetski_dawg, we'll be at Venice. What class are you in and what's your number? I have one in peewee B and one in superpeewee B, both running number 10

jetski_dawg
10-24-2007, 08:21 PM
backinsaddle... we live less than 10 miles from the track. the off-road club my family belongs to is helping put it on. but ill be entering both my kids to race in the same classes yours are in (hayden #4 and haylie #9).. we got to ride on some of the track last weekend and its gonna be a real technical course.. the FTR crew is doing a great job cutting the trails

backinsaddle
10-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by jetski_dawg
backinsaddle... we live less than 10 miles from the track. the off-road club my family belongs to is helping put it on. but ill be entering both my kids to race in the same classes yours are in (hayden #4 and haylie #9).. we got to ride on some of the track last weekend and its gonna be a real technical course.. the FTR crew is doing a great job cutting the trails

Sounds great, look forward to the race and meeting you. There are a few good racers in both classes

bulldogfallon
10-25-2007, 04:30 AM
We are going to start running the FTR quad scrambles as well

backinsaddle
10-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Gary, you can only come if you promise to let Jake win :D

you running a 50 or 90?

if you need any more help getting set up for ftr, let me know

jetski_dawg
10-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by backinsaddle
Sounds great, look forward to the race and meeting you. There are a few good racers in both classes same here... looks like ECP and G-force set ya up with some real nice quads by the pics.. hey gary,you gonna break out the 450 for the FTR race??

backinsaddle
10-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by jetski_dawg
same here... looks like ECP and G-force set ya up with some real nice quads by the pics.. hey gary,you gonna break out the 450 for the FTR race??

Yes, they've been great helping me getting the bikes how I want them. They're both stock, for now...but I'm already talking to them about more power for next year. I just got the better pipe (2008), so I'm going to jet this weekend. I'm hoping to make some timed 100'/300' runs. If I do, I'll post results here for everyone.

Gary rides? I saw him with a bike at Seminole once. He let someone else ride it, but I don't think he did. I think he just dreams about riding while he plays with DRR's all day. Gary, bring your wife, some friends and I bring our wives, they watch the kids while we race. I can show you how it's done in beginner class:blah:

bulldogfallon
10-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Mark- Are you gonna race at Seminole?

I may have to bring the Honda 450R out to so your Yamatird will know which way the finish line is!!! :)

Pass the word FL riders....We need our support at this race

backinsaddle
10-30-2007, 03:19 PM
The plan is to be there. FTR XC Sat morning, we're skipping the Sat night TT race to be back in town for Sunday mornings Seminole race. So pending any unforseen circumstances (you know how fickle kids are), we'll be there.

As for the yamatird, just park that 450 on the finish line, I'll find it...that's the only way that honda will be there first.

bulldogfallon
10-30-2007, 03:33 PM
I hear the FTR race will be a swamp race.....Just a heads up

bulldogfallon
11-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Spread the word guys....Perfect MX weather this weekend

Show your support.....See ya at the track!!