PDA

View Full Version : Borich and Ballance

Lime400EX
10-20-2007, 05:20 AM
The video shows it all. In my eyes Borich cut the coarse.

joedirt
10-20-2007, 10:58 AM
:eek:

sk8ter0712
10-20-2007, 09:07 PM
where is the video

Crackhead_Willy
10-21-2007, 06:12 PM
GNCC website

http://www.gnccracing.com/images/quickfill/October%2018/borich.mov

the Z Man
10-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Looks like an alternate route..

IOWAracer
10-22-2007, 09:10 PM
racer tv should of had him turn around they are to direct riders as they see them if there are any problems well why didnt they tell him to stop and go back or at least try and make him slow down they did nothing but tape him, turn it in and F up his chances of winning a championship.....how was he supposed to know it cut that much of the corse....How many of you guys take a line whena fan points it we spend about 6 seconds at any given point ona track other then scoring and most fans have been in that area all day they know the better lines. plus he wasnt the only one to use that line and prolly wasnt the last!!

just my 2 cents
Broc

smr
10-23-2007, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by IOWAracer
racer tv should of had him turn around they are to direct riders as they see them if there are any problems well why didnt they tell him to stop and go back or at least try and make him slow down they did nothing but tape him, turn it in and F up his chances of winning a championship.....how was he supposed to know it cut that much of the corse....How many of you guys take a line whena fan points it we spend about 6 seconds at any given point ona track other then scoring and most fans have been in that area all day they know the better lines. plus he wasnt the only one to use that line and prolly wasnt the last!!

just my 2 cents
Broc

NO WAY..I disagree 100%. The media is not there to direct traffic, they are there to cover the race.

When you are at Borich's level you know what your doing. If you look close he can see how he stalls for just a secound when he sees the cameria man...he knew what he did and he knew he was busted.

joedirt
10-23-2007, 08:07 AM
He didn't stall for a second. He was WFO.

xcracer416
10-23-2007, 11:05 PM
give this issue a rest.....i hate it more than anybody that borich worked hard all year kicking bill @$$ and then this happens. maybe bill will get what he deserves at the ironman a big fat @$$ DNF . my 2 cents

moto50
10-24-2007, 07:19 AM
Why does Bill deserve a dnf?