PDA

View Full Version : 1st sponsor for next year ELKA 03

chavez
11-04-2002, 01:48 PM
just got a voice mail from Martin at ELKA to call him back i though maybe they had a question on my resume but it wasnt I got on for the 03 season whoooooooo Whoooooo

Pappy
11-04-2002, 01:52 PM
awesome.......seems that elka is really pitching in this year.....GOOD JOB ELKA:macho :D

Tommy 17
11-04-2002, 01:58 PM
sweet man!!!!!

o yeah by the way i have to say ur 400ex is one of the nicest gncc 400exs i have seen so far... good job chavez!

ChadEXer
11-05-2002, 08:19 AM
Man thats cool,,, Martin sent me an email last night and it looks like I might be trading the Works in!!

Had to edit,,,didnt want anymore little kids getting jealous:rolleyes:

knighttime
11-05-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by ChadEXer
I think the main reason that Im getting all these sponsors is becasue 4 Wheel ATV Action wants to do a feature article on my TC 505!!!

yeah tell us some more stories, lmfao.

11-05-2002, 08:34 AM
Man thats cool,,, Martin sent me an email last night and it looks like were in the same boat:) Ive got quite a few new ones for next year already!! Its easier when you plan to race MX instead of just drag racing and TT!!! I think the main reason that Im getting all these sponsors is becasue 4 Wheel ATV Action wants to do a feature article on my TC 505!!! Ive got about 4 or 5 new sponsors since Ive been forwarding the email that I got from 4 Wheel ATV Action!!

:rolleyes:

QuadTrix6
11-05-2002, 12:13 PM
Man thats cool,,, Martin sent me an email last night and it looks like were in the same boat Ive got quite a few new ones for next year already!! Its easier when you plan to race MX instead of just drag racing and TT!!! I think the main reason that Im getting all these sponsors is becasue 4 Wheel ATV Action wants to do a feature article on my TC 505!!! Ive got about 4 or 5 new sponsors since Ive been forwarding the email that I got from 4 Wheel ATV Action!!

ROFLMAO