PDA

View Full Version : Z400 Elka's and +2 arms or DVX400 & KFX400

northwest Texas
10-18-2007, 05:42 PM
My b-i-l sold his quad and put the stock stuff back on. All this came off an Arctic Cat DVX400, which most of you know is the same as the Suzuki LTZ400 and Kawasaki KFX400. But for those that don't, you do now.

He has a pair of front Elka's that were just rebuilt by Colby @ C&D with new guts. They're just Elka's casings now and they ride much better than when he got them from Elka. They're set up for about a 200# rider for aggressive trail riding. They are triple rate and not SSD or ZPS and only have maybe 5 hrs on the rebuild. They're non rezzie, non adjustable (no rebound, comp. adjustment) He would like $300 for them, may negotiate if there's no interest.

He also has the rear, just rebuilt by Colby but it has the rezzie and adjustments and it's dual rate. He wants $625, again negotiable.

Guys, these shocks really don't have much time on the quad for their age. He bought them and hated them for about 20hrs of riding before Colby rebuilt them and got them right. I'll try to get some pics later tonight if I get time but you all know what they look like anyway.

He also has a set of Full Flight Racing +2 arms that are black. They're not bent (we only trail rode with them, never hit any obstacles to tweak them at all) and in very good to excellent condition. They would come with all parts you would need. He wants $200 for them but would negotiate.

There's no use keeping all them cause he just bought a new Raptor 700 and said he won't ever use them and told me to sell them.

I will accept Paypal but if you do opt for that, I will ask you to pay what it costs me to make it even. Or you could just do a Money Order from the Post Office.