PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 5 Event!

Wired
11-04-2002, 12:51 PM
alright well heres the latest update i got for you guys:

the Huevos 5 party wont be the premier party anymore, they will still show the movie but the movie will be out in about 10 days. This event wes is trying to get lined up will be one to remember. Its still a little sketchy on whether or not this event will be happening. it sounds like theres some sponser problems and funding in order to get this event movin. heres a run down of venue's planned for the H5 party. first off it will be like a gathering type deal, second will be the presentation of the movie and after that a live band will be playing. to wrap things up there will be a quad SX event. remind you that this is taking place in a 10,000 seating arena so this isnt no layed back event. and finally we'll be ending the show with the FMX contest which i promise you will be nothing like you've ever seen quads do before! this is still in the works, wes is working hard to get it all to come together but with sponsers lacking help it will be hard to pull this one through. this friday everything should be pretty much set in stone and i'll have a full rundown of events and order in which they are. i'll try to answer questions the best i can if anyone has any.

oh yeah, i have a feeling this movie is going to kick some major @SS!!!!!! ;) :macho

jon

Wired
11-04-2002, 12:52 PM
haha, woops forgot one of the most important things... this will happen on December 7th. this is not an exact date as wes is still trying to line this up but i'll know for sure this friday. :square

trx400ex
11-04-2002, 01:28 PM
where is this going to be at? im assuming cali.....:( ..i gues ill just have to see ya guys in the movie

Wired
11-04-2002, 01:43 PM
yep, california. San Bernadino area

loganB
11-04-2002, 03:12 PM
Wired who is on the front of the Huevos 5 dvd/video case?

Wired
11-04-2002, 03:14 PM
August Goebel, he's awsome! he wouldve been at the D4 showdown this year but he ended up breaking his collar bone filming for H5.

tants
11-04-2002, 03:14 PM
jon are you going to the compitition?

Wired
11-04-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Nasty250r
jon are you going to the compitition?

you bet your @ss im going! :) i'll probably be going to every event from now till i get sick of it or get hurt (knock on wood) ;)

11-04-2002, 03:34 PM
See ya out there Jon...:huh

gregmcneil
11-04-2002, 04:02 PM
So when is the actual release date for the movie or you don't know, just around 10 days or so,

loganB
11-04-2002, 04:31 PM
Wired I cant weaght till I get my drivers licence then maby some time I can ride with you in Minnasota;) :)

QuadTrix6
11-04-2002, 04:37 PM
goober are you psyched to see yourself in the video ?

Tommy 17
11-04-2002, 04:39 PM
jon if u can talk to wes about having a freestyel event at a place in lets say ny, pa, or maryland... i really wanna see u ride someday and not all of us can travel the distances to cali or ky to watch... its be awesome to see u guyz at lets say rausch creek or something!!!

good luck at the event man...

D-4our
11-04-2002, 04:44 PM
hey wired, i dont know if you were just joking before but can you seriously do a "dead body" on your quad? (for those of you who dont know, its a bar-hop completely extended out like a reverse superman)Ever consider trying a "rock solid"?

tants
11-04-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21
jon if u can talk to wes about having a freestyel event at a place in lets say ny, pa, or maryland... i really wanna see u ride someday and not all of us can travel the distances to cali or ky to watch... its be awesome to see u guyz at lets say rausch creek or something!!!

good luck at the event man...

ya we reaaaaaaaaly need an even over here in NY, or even philly

Wired
11-04-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by 250pro
hey wired, i dont know if you were just joking before but can you seriously do a "dead body" on your quad? (for those of you who dont know, its a bar-hop completely extended out like a reverse superman)Ever consider trying a "rock solid"?

yep i can pull them. ive even got my own variation of the dead body that one of the forum members here named for me. its never been seen before (that i know of) but im going to throw it down at my next contest.

i dont think i have the skill and practice time to try a rock solid yet. hopefully in time i'll be able to get one down, but some sources have told me theres 2 guys that almost have them down. should be interested for quad FMX in the next few months ahead.

Wired
11-04-2002, 06:55 PM
i'll hopefully have a list of all the places we'll be at. i might be able to convince him to make a stop somewhere, i'll try ;)

MILF_HUNTER
11-04-2002, 07:00 PM
so wired what your sayin is that some guys are doin seat grab variations? i wanna know man!? im tryin to think of a way to get some grab handles on my quad.

11-04-2002, 07:25 PM
hey jon, have u landed that heel clicker/bar hop move i told ya about? is that the one ur talkin about?

11-04-2002, 07:31 PM
i got a few other moves, i dunno if ull wanna do em or not but i can pm ya if ya want and tell you em

11-04-2002, 07:32 PM
Yea ask wes when he is coming to NY area. MANY people will coem trust me.

QuadTrix6
11-05-2002, 01:42 PM
yea goober come to ny :D