PDA

View Full Version : WTB Quads, atc, etc. Projects, running or not

f4istunna
10-18-2007, 08:47 AM
In the market for a few more projects to keep busy over winter. I bought a 400ex im rebuilding but can probably swing another bike or 2 in the schedule.

Interested in pretty much anything interesting, any brand (im not prejudice lol) 400's, 450's, raptors, 4x4 and utes, banshee, 250rs.

Id definately be interested in a old atc250r or 350x, 250r quad.

Prossible a dirtbike also. Something mid 90's or newer.

They can be in any condition :eek2: , baskets cases, piles of parts, to just needing tlc, or maybe a stocker for buildup etc.

Let me know what you guys have. Pics, price and locations please

thanks

Keats
10-18-2007, 03:02 PM
I've got a 400EX roller. Full suspension and brakes. keatinga@uwstout.edu if your interested.

honda400exr
10-18-2007, 03:07 PM
I've got a complete 350x motor i'd sell you to go into one of your projects if you want it. comes with the wireing harness, carb, oil lines and cooler, and a supertrap exhaust fitted for a 250r frame.

Motor runs strong just smoked a little when it was taken out. never tore it down to see what it needed. Only other thing is the stator cover was broke from the chain comming off. I can have that fixed before it ships out though if you want.

let me know if you're interested.

honda300EXtreme
10-18-2007, 05:27 PM
well, im in western pa, so depending on where you are at in ohio, you might not be too far away

i have

a 86' lt230S, it will run but needs a chain side case, and a carb, other than that it will run, it has msr dominator bars and a stright pipe, that is just a section of straight tubing, it needs some basics like wheel bearings and brakes, and tires the one rear has a slow leak, it needs some work, i have put alot of time cleaning it up and its still rough, it needs plastics, i have some 300ex racecuts on there but they dont line up at all, and there are no rears and the seat is pretty torn up, i was gonna make it a project but i cant afford another project, i can get pics, like i said its rough but at least it gives ya an idea,

if you might be interested pm me and we can talk

i also have a yamaha moto4 that needs some work, it has been sitting so the whole engine is rusted internally and it needs some work

let me know, i can go further into detal

-mike