PDA

View Full Version : Custom Ds650 Sell Or Trade!!!!!!

misfitfeind
10-18-2007, 06:56 AM
LOWERED PRICE---$2500.

Tons of extra Parts Go With it.

This bike has been gone through from top to bottom. The only thing that i did not touch was the inside of the motor. I did all maintence oil change, plugs, air filter, coolant drain and refill ect. I had this bike for about two years and for 1 1/2 of the 2 it has been apart. I sent everthing out to be powder coated by pappy. New and old parts. I replaced everything thing that is a moving part. Have all recipts with it. The only thing that needs to be put on is a new exhaust. it has a ron woods but it has a leak. i was going to put on a big gun but they changed the desing and i was on a waiting list but i havent heard any feed back on the new desing so i didnt put one on. the bike runs good and pulls hard. it has been out in the dirt once sit it was finished. Otherwise i only rode it around my street to tune it. because i knew i was going to ride it on the street to make sure it was running right i didnt put new rear tires on, i didnt want to ruin them. i HAVE TONS AND TONS OF EXTRA PARTS TO GO WITH IT. IAM WILLING TO DELIVER WITHIN A RESONABLE DISTANCE. QUAD COMES WITH A NEW YORK REGESTRAION, DIDNT GET TITLE WHEN I PURCHASED IT. HAD A FREIND OF MINE THAT IS DETECTIVE MAKE SURE IT WASNT STOLEN. LOOKING FOR TRADES ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE.

new parts-
ALL NEW BEARINGS AND SEALS
PLUS TWO A-ARMS AND TIE RODS
PLUS ONE CROME STEERING STEM
TAG T-2 BARS
TAG RISERS
TAG GRIPS
ASV CLUTCH LEVER
IMS KICK UP PEGS
RAD TAPERED BEARING CARRIER
DURABLUE AXLE
BLACK LABLE WHEELS front
I-RAZOR TIRES front
LAKER CUSTOM PLASTICS FULL SET
FENDER BRACES
OEM BATTERY
OEM FOOT BRAKE
OEM HOSES
CRF 250F FRONT BRAKE LEVER
GRIPPER SEAT COVER
FRONT SPROCKET
REAR SPROCKET
NEW CHAIN

sealth black powder coated parts-
FRAME
SUB FRAME
A-ARMS
TIE RODS
SWINGARM
BATTERY BOX
MISC. BRACKETS
BUMPER
GRAB BAR
STEERING KNUCKLES
FRONT AND REAR HUBS

misfitfeind
10-18-2007, 06:57 AM
pic

misfitfeind
10-18-2007, 07:00 AM
pic

400EXrider#91
10-29-2007, 08:56 AM
what are you looking to trade for?

misfitfeind
11-02-2007, 05:59 AM
any thing that intrests me. truck trailers mx bikes 4x4 quads other quads, whatever catches my eye

misfitfeind
11-05-2007, 07:13 AM
New Price---Need Gone Will deliver, If Reasonable

chases
11-07-2007, 03:16 PM
what year is itt

misfitfeind
11-07-2007, 04:07 PM
year 2000 and i replied to your pm. thanks