PDA

View Full Version : Procircuit T4 Exhaust tuning ?

RazBarlow
10-17-2007, 05:35 PM
I just got a 03' 250ex for my son and it has this exhaust on it . How is it tunable to be quieter ?
Also, I was told by the previous owner that the exhaust was just put on and nothing jetted .
Should this be jetted after adding this exhaust ? I do have a UNI airfilter ordered for this as the stock airfilter was still used also.
Thanks,
Raz

WB450r
10-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by RazBarlow
I just got a 03' 250ex for my son and it has this exhaust on it . How is it tunable to be quieter ?
Also, I was told by the previous owner that the exhaust was just put on and nothing jetted .
Should this be jetted after adding this exhaust ? I do have a UNI airfilter ordered for this as the stock airfilter was still used also.
Thanks,
Raz

i got my pro circuit t4 in 2006 in the summer and didnt get it jetted til a few months later... but its not tht big of a deal if its not jetted...you will be able to notice a little difference if jetted tho...
but im not sure how to tune it...maybe somebody else will chime in...

Big - D Racing
10-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by WB450r
i got my pro circuit t4 in 2006 in the summer and didnt get it jetted til a few months later... but its not tht big of a deal if its not jetted...you will be able to notice a little difference if jetted tho...
but im not sure how to tune it...maybe somebody else will chime in...

UMM JETTING IS A HUGE DEAL!!!!!!!! Not just to get the optimal power out of it, but to not cause engine damage! Especially once you put in that aftermarket filter in to match the exhaust. You're bike will be breathing a lot better, yet will be putting in the same amount of fuel as when it was stock means it will run lean and extremely hot. MAJOR DAMAGE CAN HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T JET YOUR BIKE PROPERLY! Don't listen to WB450R, get it jetted right away! Plus your bike will backfire and just sound like crap on top of the potential damage.

81 clark racing
10-19-2007, 03:56 PM
ya listen to big d hes right

WB450r
10-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Big - D Racing
UMM JETTING IS A HUGE DEAL!!!!!!!! Not just to get the optimal power out of it, but to not cause engine damage! Especially once you put in that aftermarket filter in to match the exhaust. You're bike will be breathing a lot better, yet will be putting in the same amount of fuel as when it was stock means it will run lean and extremely hot. MAJOR DAMAGE CAN HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T JET YOUR BIKE PROPERLY! Don't listen to WB450R, get it jetted right away! Plus your bike will backfire and just sound like crap on top of the potential damage.

what im trying to say is that i didnt get it jetted rite when i got the pipe.....and it ran great...but when i got it jetted it did run a lil better....