PDA

View Full Version : Predator Engine, Carb, Rad, Electrical, Exhaust For Sale

ATC600X
10-17-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm selling a Complete Polaris Predator 500 Engine, Carb, Wiring Harness, Radiator, Air Box, and Exhaust. Runs GREAT, but I'm replacing with cbr954rr engine
a little history on the quad, was a 1 owner bike, he used it to cruise around with his kids, i got the quad in a trade, put around 5 tanks of gas through it and figured it would be a good winter project to stuff the cbr engine in it, if i can get ahold of a video camera and can figure out how to post the vid I'll get a vvideo of it running.
All stock besides ceramic coated(black) header, powdercoated side cases. Basically brand new countershaft sprocket.
Located in Tinton Falls, NJ 07753, I'll eat the shipping costs.
$1500 obo for everything
InfamyKustomz@ultimateemail.com

soonerlightning
10-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by ATC600X
I'm selling a Complete Polaris Predator 500 Engine, Carb, Wiring Harness, Radiator, Air Box, and Exhaust. Runs GREAT, but I'm replacing with cbr954rr engine
a little history on the quad, was a 1 owner bike, he used it to cruise around with his kids, i got the quad in a trade, put around 5 tanks of gas through it and figured it would be a good winter project to stuff the cbr engine in it, if i can get ahold of a video camera and can figure out how to post the vid I'll get a vvideo of it running.
All stock besides ceramic coated(black) header, powdercoated side cases. Basically brand new countershaft sprocket.
Located in Tinton Falls, NJ 07753, I'll eat the shipping costs.
$1500 obo for everything
InfamyKustomz@ultimateemail.com

what year quad is it from?

ATC600X
10-18-2007, 01:26 PM
2003, so no reverse, meant to include that

ATC600X
10-30-2007, 02:53 PM
bummmmp anyone? make an offer