PDA

View Full Version : did some thinking and just thought i'd share

trxwannbe
10-16-2007, 07:49 PM
like i said i did some thinking and i just thought i'd share so those of use who haven't reached these revelations can learn without doing it the hard way

life is complicated. there are way to many choices out there and if you make the wrong one you can't go back to pick the right one you gotta keep working through it until you get to your next choice and if your indecisive you lose your chance to make the choice yourself the world will choose for you. these rules apply even more strictly when it comes to your "love" life. if you wait to long somebody will come along and take the person you've waiting all your life for so when you find somebody you really care about don't be afraid to take the plunge because you might not ever get the chance again which brings us to another issue, people use the word love to loosely, they think they love everybody when in truth it is possible to love more than one person but not to the extent where you want to wake up every morning and see that person no matter how hard things are and how bad the last fight was.

troyleepred719
10-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
like i said i did some thinking and i just thought i'd share so those of use who haven't reached these revelations can learn without doing it the hard way

life is complicated. there are way to many choices out there and if you make the wrong one you can't go back to pick the right one you gotta keep working through it until you get to your next choice and if your indecisive you lose your chance to make the choice yourself the world will choose for you. these rules apply even more strictly when it comes to your "love" life. if you wait to long somebody will come along and take the person you've waiting all your life for so when you find somebody you really care about don't be afraid to take the plunge because you might not ever get the chance again which brings us to another issue, people use the word love to loosely, they think they love everybody when in truth it is possible to love more than one person but not to the extent where you want to wake up every morning and see that person no matter how hard things are and how bad the last fight was.

this is true, it kind of adds to the idea that you dont know what you have until you lose it...