PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace bro.

ZeroLogic
10-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Yesterday nite, 10/15/2007, a friend of mine passed away in a car accident. His name was Derek. He was always there to help everyone he could and alway had a smile on his face. He was a funny guy and always cheered everyone up. Rest In Peace bro, be good.:(

Colby@C&DRacing
10-16-2007, 01:48 PM
sorry to here of you loss.

Ghost-Rider
10-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Sorry For You Loss.

TWISTED DINLI
10-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Sorry For You Loss.

TWISTED DINLI
10-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI

:(

416exfreak
10-16-2007, 03:11 PM
It's always the good people that die:( :mad:

Im sorry for your loss Zero:(

R.I.P Derek.

rollie
10-16-2007, 03:15 PM
Sorry to hear that man it must be so hard, everytime im driving i think what it would be like to have one of my friends not there anymore because of a car accident, He's in a better place now though, sorry for you loss bro

ZeroLogic
10-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks a lot guys. I just got back from driving down the road where he crashed. It brings chills to me. I just can't get over the fact that I and everyone else won't ever see him again. Please say a prayer for his parents as well.:ermm:

JRP
10-16-2007, 05:40 PM
hey man, im really sorry to hear about that:( i know when i lost 2 of my good friends almost 5months ago to a car accident it was the hardest thing i have ever gone through. Keep your head up and just be there for his parents and all your friends, you guy will get through it! RIP Derek

PHAT400
10-16-2007, 05:50 PM
My condolences.

67mopar
10-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Sorry For You Loss.

troyleepred719
10-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Sorry for your loss Zero, seems its something happening all to often all around lately, My condolences to you , and his family...

RIP...:(

Honda TRX250ex
10-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Derek didnt deserve this. he was a great kid. always there forever one. he was a firefighter and a emt. he saved lives but lost his own. its just not right

RIP Dekek:(

zukirules
10-16-2007, 09:32 PM
rip :(

xc_racer1
10-16-2007, 09:36 PM
sorry for the loss zero

R.I.P. Derek

400EXtreme
10-16-2007, 09:38 PM
man it sucks seeing all these people die in car accidents. Im so sorry bro.

RIP

WhiteYFZ
10-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Sorry For You Loss.

wilkin250r
10-16-2007, 09:45 PM
What were the details of the accident?

07250ex
10-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Its really to bad how many highschool kids die due to car accidents they just need to slow down and drive more cautiously

RideRed84
10-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Sorry to hear it
God bless

400exrider707
10-17-2007, 05:17 AM
Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of my buddy Gary Kietzmann... He didn't die in the car, but the accident is what ended up killing him. He died about 3 days later after doctors told him he would be fine. Definitely a hard thing to go through, and I miss him like crazy. Here's a pic of him... I bet he's the biggest guy you ever seen race MX. He was one of the most energetic people I ever met, and by far the most spontaneous. We used to ditch class and just go riding, none of my other friends would be up for it, but he would no matter what...

RIP Ra Kietz!

Forever rocking the riding boots and ripped jeans....

Raptor68
10-17-2007, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by RideRed84
Sorry to hear it
God bless

ZeroLogic
10-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
What were the details of the accident?

No ones not sure, he wasn't drinking or doing drugs. My one friend said he saw the car on the night the accident happened. It wraped himself around a tree. He said it was one of the worsed accidents hes seen in a long time.:ermm:

Heres a little interview that was taken at our school about him.

Interview At DV on 10/16/07:

A school community is mourning the death of a senior at Delaware Valley High School.

Principal Joseph Casmus said Derek Wolsiefer of Dingmans Ferry an outstanding senior at the school, died in a car crash last night. He said counseling has been offered to any students and staff at the high school.

Derek Wolsiefer's teacher said students were making posters in memory of the 17-year-old. Susan Briggs, who teaches Health Occupation, said Derek was a very caring and a giving person.

"I was out sick two days last week. He came to my house to make sure I was okay. He was a very bright young man, had an incredible future. He wanted to be a neurosurgeon, that's why he was participating in my class," Briggs said.

Casmus knew Wolsiefer's parents. They too went to Delaware Valley High School. "They were very fine folks. Very much the salt of the earth, you know hard working good people and they carried on their values through him," Casmus said.

Police said Wolsiefer was traveling south along SR 2001 when he lost control of his car, skidded across the northbound lane and hit a tree.

To remember and honor Wolsiefer, his classmates wrote messages on white ribbons tied to a flag pole in front of the high school.

"Probably just here but we had passed around ribbons for everybody to wear with his name on it," said classmate Amanda Aurroyo.

"These are HOSA colors and he was a member of HOSA so all the members of HOSA are wearing them for him. Health Occupation Students of America. It teaches you how to become nurses, doctors," said Brittany Kelly.

Classmates remember Derek as the one who made everybody feel good.

"Every time you think of Derek, all you do is smile because he always made you laugh, no matter what," said Amanda Homer.

"It could happen at any moment to any of us. It makes us happy that we're still here. We have to live out every second for him," said Cory Homer.

Derek Wolsiefer was a volunteer firefighter and an Emergency Medical Technician in Dingman Township. All his friends and teachers said he will be a tough act to follow.

State police in Pike County are investigating the deadly crash.

R.I.P. Derek Wolsiefer You Will Always Be Remembered

Rest In Peace.

insaneracin2003
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Prayers sent. Sorry for your loss Zero....keep your head up. Don't remember hes gone, just remember the good ole times you were able to share with him.

ZeroLogic
10-17-2007, 08:37 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll be going to his wake tomorrow and his funeral friday morning. It will be my first one I ever went to.:ermm: R.I.P

troyleepred719
10-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
No ones not sure, he wasn't drinking or doing drugs. My one friend said he saw the car on the night the accident happened. It wraped himself around a tree. He said it was one of the worsed accidents hes seen in a long time.:ermm:

Heres a little interview that was taken at our school about him.

Interview At DV on 10/16/07:

A school community is mourning the death of a senior at Delaware Valley High School.

Principal Joseph Casmus said Derek Wolsiefer of Dingmans Ferry an outstanding senior at the school, died in a car crash last night. He said counseling has been offered to any students and staff at the high school.

Derek Wolsiefer's teacher said students were making posters in memory of the 17-year-old. Susan Briggs, who teaches Health Occupation, said Derek was a very caring and a giving person.

"I was out sick two days last week. He came to my house to make sure I was okay. He was a very bright young man, had an incredible future. He wanted to be a neurosurgeon, that's why he was participating in my class," Briggs said.

Casmus knew Wolsiefer's parents. They too went to Delaware Valley High School. "They were very fine folks. Very much the salt of the earth, you know hard working good people and they carried on their values through him," Casmus said.

Police said Wolsiefer was traveling south along SR 2001 when he lost control of his car, skidded across the northbound lane and hit a tree.

To remember and honor Wolsiefer, his classmates wrote messages on white ribbons tied to a flag pole in front of the high school.

"Probably just here but we had passed around ribbons for everybody to wear with his name on it," said classmate Amanda Aurroyo.

"These are HOSA colors and he was a member of HOSA so all the members of HOSA are wearing them for him. Health Occupation Students of America. It teaches you how to become nurses, doctors," said Brittany Kelly.

Classmates remember Derek as the one who made everybody feel good.

"Every time you think of Derek, all you do is smile because he always made you laugh, no matter what," said Amanda Homer.

"It could happen at any moment to any of us. It makes us happy that we're still here. We have to live out every second for him," said Cory Homer.

Derek Wolsiefer was a volunteer firefighter and an Emergency Medical Technician in Dingman Township. All his friends and teachers said he will be a tough act to follow.

State police in Pike County are investigating the deadly crash.

R.I.P. Derek Wolsiefer You Will Always Be Remembered

Rest In Peace.

Rest In Peace Brother
Stay Loose...

gncc025
10-17-2007, 10:35 PM
srry man. couldnt imagine what its like to lose a friend like that. :(

r.i.p

Honda TRX250ex
10-18-2007, 08:02 PM
We went to the wake today. It was tough, its hard seeing a friend in a casket knowing that you will never see or talk to him again. We are going to the funeral tommarow morning. Thats going to be even harder. No parent should be burying their own son. He was only 17 with a bright future.:(

figair
10-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Sorry for the loss

ZeroLogic
10-19-2007, 10:08 AM
We just got back from the Funeral. It was very sad. Hearing his parents, friends and teachers talk about him. He was going to get a Corvette when he graduated. They had his there at the funeral. A lot of students went there. Its so weird not seeing him in school anymore. Rest In Peace, be good man.:ermm: