PDA

View Full Version : 250R Pipes and stuff

Evan
10-16-2007, 09:30 AM
I have a couple 250r pipes laying around that are taking up space so I need to sell

FMF fatty in good condition, has a few small dings at the bottom but nothing major. Ive been told its the new style since it has the flat spot by the mounting bracket but I dont really know much about these. I would like to get 60$ for it.

FMF turbine core 2 silencer in very good condition. Ill take 30$ for it.

Pro Circuit pipe in very good condition, one small ding on the bottom. I would like 60$ for it also.

FMF silencer that has been shortened, sounds good, has some scratches from hitting the caliper but overall in good condition. Ill sell for 25$

V Force Reed cage, 12 pedal style instead of 8. 65$

I have 2 86 style cylinders, one is stock style, not sure what bore but comes with piston rings that had good compression before tear down. It has been ported, runs very strong. 200$

The other is stock style with a Trinity 310 kit in it with Trinity porting. I have never ran this cylinder but it does need to be honed and/or maybe bored. 400$

Im in the process of buying a new camera so the only pics I can provide are from my camera phone. Let me know your email and Ill send you some though.