PDA

View Full Version : My post about getting chased by the cops

One_Bad_400
10-15-2007, 10:32 PM
well i dont know why it got shut down but i just wanted to let the people bashing on me know the story..

ok... around here... the cops "arent right" the cops around here are on pretty much probation and look out becasue there not being fare (for e.x. a black man got pulled over and he ended up having beer in his car... the cops beat him... for no reason... and they turn on there lights to go threw a red light then turn them off... and they go threw stop signs and they also cruz at about 80mph everywhere and pull people over for doing 1 mph over the speed limit(my father)) and around here the law is you can be as close to the road as you want but you just cant cross the white line... so around here its just better to just not mess with them... thats the HOLE story...

please do not close this thread... nothin bad is being done... and if they want to bash on me for some reason still??? let them...

MOFO
10-16-2007, 04:38 AM
You run from the cop's then wonder why they are looking for you anytime they see you near the road?!?! :rolleyes:

You're giving our sport a bad name. When a thread gets closed, take the hint!