PDA

View Full Version : why wont they leave me alone

One_Bad_400
10-15-2007, 10:17 AM
ga man... COPS!!! there are so much drugs going on around here and speeding and everything... but no... they wait on ME!!!!!!!! once i start my four wheeler up they are waitin on me... today i got chased for the 3rd day in a row... i wasn't touching the road or anythin so i had to take off threw a neighborhood and threw some fields and had to take 2 roads to get home... i ended up getting chased behind my house... next thing i know i'm almost 2 miles away by my girl friends house flyin down teh road...

mineralgrey01gt
10-15-2007, 12:30 PM
sorry but you have to be doing something to get their attention, if you wasnt, they was probably just going to tell you to keep off the roads

TRUE
10-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Here's a simple solution, buy a "For Sale" sign and attach it to your quad because you obviously don't have the commonsense to own a quad or know the federal laws that you cannot ride a quad no where near a public road....I know....touching.

Ghost-Rider
10-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Your not telling us the whole story, i know it.

54warrior
10-15-2007, 12:51 PM
I know when I was growing up, there was never any problems with quads riding through town until the neighbor bought this 250X that had some gawd awful exhaust on it that was as loud as can be. He would rip up and down the main streets instead of using alley's like the rest of us. Soon after the cops were making their daily rounds.

Raptor68
10-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Haha his post reminds me of that kid who was cryin on camera askin people to leave Britney Spears alone...can you picture him in response to One_Bad_400's thread?

"Leave One_Bad_400 alone right now! I mean it! He's a human being!"

LMAO

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GqtjOn9qVg4

Kickstarts-suck
10-15-2007, 01:38 PM
It was just like that for me. :rolleyes:

60 year old lady had nothing better to do then call the cops on us for riding down the DIRT roads to get to the land that we are allowed to ride on.

cops ended up hooking me up with 2 tickets. Cop was a dick and gave me one for reckless driving :huh that was really fun. ( $75 a piece tickets, Court fees,probation, some test I had to take so i didn't get points on my license(like $75) community service. All just for riding down a DIRT road :rolleyes:

So I ended up parting out my 250x because I couldn't ride down the road anymore and my yard was trashed from riding on it:p . after I sold alot of parts for my 250x I hear they passed a law saying we can ride as long as we are under 15 mph and our parents know where we are...

:ermm:

cant say i was loud because I had stock exhaust and I never bought a aftermarket because I was going to be nice to my neighbors..

Which 450?
10-15-2007, 02:13 PM
get rid of that sparks exhaust and get a stocker, that will help. You think thats bad? We have cops on quads around here.

Toadz400
10-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
today i got chased for the 3rd day in a row... i wasn't touching the road or anythin so i had to take off threw a neighborhood and threw some fields and had to take 2 roads to get home... i ended up getting chased behind my house... next thing i know i'm almost 2 miles away by my girl friends house flyin down teh road...

The whole part right there is probably why you're getting chased. Sometime you should stop by the police station (in a street legal vehicle) and talk to them about the situation. Find out what's permitted.

Also, if you're not doing anything wrong....why are you running?

xtullyx16
10-15-2007, 02:34 PM
yeah cops around here have 660 raptors bored to 683 with high gears on them.. and i guess my friend saw a 400ex runnin from one along the tracks.. and the raptor caught it and rear ended the quad.. lol cops are serious in ohio

ny300exrider
10-15-2007, 02:56 PM
run until the cops figure out theyre never going to get you and give up

thats what i did *shrugs*

beaker1214
10-15-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by xtullyx16
yeah cops around here have 660 raptors bored to 683 with high gears on them.. and i guess my friend saw a 400ex runnin from one along the tracks.. and the raptor caught it and rear ended the quad.. lol cops are serious in ohio

Dang I know this seems wrong but that would be a fun gig to get to drive something like that while at work... I bet those things scream

MX MaNiAc 06
10-15-2007, 04:33 PM
If u are within 16 feet of a main road u can get in trouble for being on the road.. in PA at least. Id say dont ride on the road.. but if u insist just dont get caught!

416exfreak
10-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by xtullyx16

I call BS...

And ive never heard of a 683 sized overbore/bigbore kit for a raptor. And how do you know what size engine they have?

Pics or shens on this one...:ermm:

A 660 raptor catching a 400ex isnt an amazing feat either:rolleyes: