PDA

View Full Version : Borich & Ballance St. Clairsville OH

Pages : 1 [2]

Pappy
10-17-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G

Dude.....that jelly filled one I ate right before the start Saturday was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

donuts:( no body told me there was donuts:grr: you all are on my B list now:grr:

TheJaspMan
10-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
donuts:( no body told me there was donuts:grr: you all are on my B list now:grr:

I only discovered the box an hour before the afternoon race! I was pissed! I'll save you one next time! (if I can keep JohnnyG and Brandon from eating them all)

my88r
10-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Just donuts....coffee sux!!!

Dude.....that jelly filled one I ate right before the start Saturday was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

im with you i hate coffee.

JBENSON
10-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
I have a question. Wether lapse in judgement or blatant disregard for the rule, is the penalty justified? If this were an nfraction by a B class racer would the penalties be lesser or greater?

My thoughts exactly! :grr: If chris gets the pentaly every rider that took that line should also, PERIOD! :mad: If R/P wants to be fair they should do that. Dont just pentalize a pro rider, every other class should get the same pentaly if that same situation is an issue. Dont just pick on Chris, be fair to everybody! :grr:

joedirt
10-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by JBENSON
My thoughts exactly! :grr: If chris gets the pentaly every rider that took that line should also, PERIOD! :mad: If R/P wants to be fair they should do that. Dont just pentalize a pro rider, every other class should get the same pentaly if that same situation is an issue. Dont just pick on Chris, be fair to everybody! :grr:

my88r
10-17-2007, 08:41 PM

that does sound fair.

JBENSON
10-17-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm with Pappy ^^^^^^^^^^^

Here is my first suggestion on making GNCC racing better.

30 Minute races!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Im with you on that Johnny! 30min races would be interesting! LOL! :eek2:

TheJaspMan
10-17-2007, 08:59 PM

Agreed!! Is there a list some place of the riders? Or will they simply step forward?

JBENSON
10-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Agreed!! Is there a list some place of the riders? Or will they simply step forward?

Good question. I dont know. :confused:

Prey
10-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Nothing is TAINTED......I am a very close friend to both Bill and Chris, and have kept my mouth shut on this for too long......Regaurdless who wins the championship at Ironman both of these guys busted their butts and layed their hearts on the line for very close to a year now and he who walks away victorious is a champion and deserves all the spoils and respect. Heck they both deserve all the respect for the fight they have put up this year.

just cause you say it aint tainted, and you inform us how hard they have worked.... does not make it any less tainted

it was tainted from the begining of the year when RP endorsed and presented to the ama a ballance centric rule, whether it did or did not help him.

its all about perception...

joedirt
10-17-2007, 09:10 PM

What...did they only have Chris on that film?

TheJaspMan
10-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by joedirt
What...did they only have Chris on that film?

ey-yi-yi

Prey
10-17-2007, 09:14 PM
ey-yi-yi

i smell ayres hand in this...

TheJaspMan
10-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Prey
i smell ayres hand in this...

Like so many others - what you smell is your foot so close to your nose....

Prey
10-17-2007, 09:18 PM

it doesnt smell like foot, it smell like a butthole..... an airy butthole

Johnny & Monica
10-17-2007, 09:19 PM

I was thinking of another body part instead of feet.

TheJaspMan
10-17-2007, 09:20 PM
it doesnt smell like foot, it smell like a butthole..... an airy butthole

LMAO

Well my evening on the net was consumed like a cheap beer - taken in fast, leaves a horrible taste in my mouth, makes me feel dirty and I will just piss it all out in the morning wishing I had done something else.

yoshz400rider
10-17-2007, 11:25 PM
I think the people that ripped Bill should feel sorry for what they said no one can dispute that video tape. And us Ballance fans yes there are some of us havent been piling on here calling Chris a cheater. I dont think he cheated took a line in the heat of a momnet there both great racers and deserve respect. So I will be cheering as loud as anyone when Ballance wins the 8th in Indiana. Next year I hope Borich makes another run at it with a manufactuer that supports him in Suzuki screw Honda they didnt realize what Borich means to them.

gbcap
10-18-2007, 06:20 AM
Nothing is TAINTED......I am a very close friend to both Bill and Chris, and have kept my mouth shut on this for too long......Regaurdless who wins the championship at Ironman both of these guys busted their butts and layed their hearts on the line for very close to a year now and he who walks away victorious is a champion and deserves all the spoils and respect. Heck they both deserve all the respect for the fight they have put up this year.

As for what Bill said on the podium......??????? He thanked his sponsors, and the fans after giving his account of the race. He was very very professional in leaving all speculation and mud throwing out of it and never took any shots at ANYONE. He simply stated facts and took an oppurtunity to thank his fans and sponsors with a smile on his face.......might I add all the while being booed by alcohol soaked uninformed fans. Before you ask....yes I was standing right there and listened to every word.

unfortunatly, everyone will still be talking about this next year. that means its tainted. bill one that fair and square. i am not disputing that. after seeing the video chris cut the course. but some will still argue that the fans pointed him, the line was already there, way isn't that a good li ne if others use it, why don't they punish every other rider that used that like etc.

and YES, bill took several hits at other riders.

i don't remember the quotes 100%, but he said something to the effect of getting his 7th win HONESTLY, and that he didn't bring anyone out here to block for him too.

and before you ask YES, i was standing near the podium and heard it over the loud speaker. after he made those comments he quickly realized he shouldn't have and moved to thanking his sponsors and whatnot.

i want to put this all behind me. its not getting us anywhere sitting here bashing anyone. we all are going to cheer for who we want not matter what is said in a freaking online forum.

spincr4hire
10-18-2007, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by WOOLIN
I was there were you?

Fred, I'm protesting you, there is no way you should have gotten 2nd place in our class....:p
J/K...Good job dude!

LT80
10-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Why only this guy, that guy,what about this and that????
Simple, the famous 2 words that should not be part of any racing rule book...
""promotor discretion""...

IMO you GNCC ppl have the most consistant rules.
At least a video can be seen clearly in the GNCC series (that's for you steve).:devil: :D

I'd take a RP race over most any as far as rule consistancy.

79400ex
10-18-2007, 09:26 AM
I looks like the track was laid out to close together there. It should of been used as a hard and easy line. Also, how close was the track together was it from bottom of the revine to the top of revine if it was closer than 50ft. it was a go cut. However, if the revine was double arrow on each side then it was a bad cut. They (RP) had the same set up one year in Tn. and very one was cutting a section out and a few went the wright way and they did nothing.

Prey
10-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by LT80
Why only this guy, that guy,what about this and that????
Simple, the famous 2 words that should not be part of any racing rule book...
""promotor discretion""...

IMO you GNCC ppl have the most consistant rules.
At least a video can be seen clearly in the GNCC series (that's for you steve).:devil: :D

I'd take a RP race over most any as far as rule consistancy.

here is one of my issues that i told one of my buddies posting in this thread a couple days ago.....

RP should not be involved with the rules at all.... it should be the AMA IMO, they should send a couple reps to each national race with amplifying bodies of their choosing as the track officials.

IMO i pay my membership fees, plus my race fees and get very little in return minus the race itself, the least the AMA could do is man-up and be the responsible party for all rules/rulings/discipline on and off the track, and especially as the promoter, i believe RP has no right to do any of the 3 above items.

QUADROOKIE
10-18-2007, 01:14 PM
here is one of my issues that i told one of my buddies posting in this thread a couple days ago.....

RP should not be involved with the rules at all.... it should be the AMA IMO, they should send a couple reps to each national race with amplifying bodies of their choosing as the track officials.

IMO i pay my membership fees, plus my race fees and get very little in return minus the race itself, the least the AMA could do is man-up and be the responsible party for all rules/rulings/discipline on and off the track, and especially as the promoter, i believe RP has no right to do any of the 3 above items.
Good idea. Only problem is then our AMA fee would be 100/year instead of 30 or whatever it is. Also, then there would be no protesting. At least this way you get 2 different opinions/perspectives/interpretations with AMA being the final say-so.

Go Ballance!! 8 TIME GNCC CHAMPION!!!!

10-18-2007, 01:56 PM
I have been following this post and here are my thoughts....

IF YOU CUT TRACK, YOU GET PENALIZED!!!! DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE. IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!!!!! END OF DISCUSSION. THERE IS NO ARGUING. THERE IS NO NOTHING. WHETHER BY ACCIDENT OR ON PURPOSE, IT DOESN'T MATTER. YOU GET PENALIZED. :mad:

You can't give certain people priviledges and forget the others. That is not fair to all the others. I'm just wondering how many racers got screwed in all the other classes by people taking that line.

IMO, there are way too many trails in and around that track. And, the promoter needs to do a better job of marking the track. The GNCC series is making huge money on these events. You mean to tell me that they can't take the freaking time to layout (and mark) a course properly?!!

This has been my first post on this subject. And, it will be my last. Thank you for taking the time to read my rant.

YAMAHAVIPER
10-18-2007, 01:57 PM
It looks to me like the 2 that followed Borich should be penalized also.If you look closely at the spectators they were wearing Honda hoodies and were not waving for Ballance to turn and the 2 that followed Borich went further down the trail before turning.

joedirt
10-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
It looks to me like the 2 that followed Borich should be penalized also.If you look closely at the spectators they were wearing Honda hoodies and were not waving for Ballance to turn and the 2 that followed Borich went further down the trail before turning.

Johnny & Monica
10-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER

They were already down the trail stuck causing the bottleneck:devil:

QUADROOKIE
10-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
They were already down the trail stuck causing the bottleneck:devil:
I got a bottleneck for ya!!!:devil:

Johnny & Monica
10-18-2007, 02:44 PM
You going to Ironman or do I have to wait until the Iowa banquet?

xcyfz450
10-18-2007, 03:01 PM
it could have ended up worse for borich. what if that trail he took looped him back around to maybe lets say 10th place instead of overtaking the lead? sumthing to think about

QUADROOKIE
10-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
You going to Ironman or do I have to wait until the Iowa banquet?
I sooo wish I was going to the Ironman.:( I have to save for vacation in Jan. But next year I am going to ironman and hopefully a couple Mo. races. I hope the banquet isn't while I am in Florida.

jb500ex
10-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
unfortunatly, everyone will still be talking about this next year. that means its tainted. bill one that fair and square. i am not disputing that. after seeing the video chris cut the course. but some will still argue that the fans pointed him, the line was already there, way isn't that a good li ne if others use it, why don't they punish every other rider that used that like etc.

and YES, bill took several hits at other riders.

i don't remember the quotes 100%, but he said something to the effect of getting his 7th win HONESTLY, and that he didn't bring anyone out here to block for him too.

and before you ask YES, i was standing near the podium and heard it over the loud speaker. after he made those comments he quickly realized he shouldn't have and moved to thanking his sponsors and whatnot.

i want to put this all behind me. its not getting us anywhere sitting here bashing anyone. we all are going to cheer for who we want not matter what is said in a freaking online forum.

and dont forget his uncle john ballance on hear with so many kind things to say about other riders. john ballance who runs ballance mx. and yes smr i got 100% comfirmation it is him

yoshz400rider
10-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Come on guys he took a bad line end of story. I like ballance over borich but wouldnt care who one they both deserve it but trying to blame track promoters and fans thats bs. If you look at the video closely you can see Bithell going the correct way also. Also Bill never said anything about blocking or cheating I was standing there and I know that for a fact. He simply said he was never physically passed which he wasnt.

amorefield
10-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah youre quadland securuty protecting Borich from quad terrorists arent you. Go getem retard I mean jb500ex.

jb500ex
10-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by amorefield
Yeah youre quadland securuty protecting Borich from quad terrorists arent you. Go getem retard I mean jb500ex.

before you call someone a retard learn to spell p#ssy

joedirt
10-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
before you call someone a retard learn to spell p#ssy :eek2:

amorefield
10-18-2007, 03:53 PM
who did you get confirmation from that Im a p#ssy.:D

Prey
10-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
I sooo wish I was going to the Ironman.:( I have to save for vacation in Jan. But next year I am going to ironman and hopefully a couple Mo. races. I hope the banquet isn't while I am in Florida.

you say that every year queer, and then never show

Prey
10-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Good idea. Only problem is then our AMA fee would be 100/year instead of 30 or whatever it is. Also, then there would be no protesting. At least this way you get 2 different opinions/perspectives/interpretations with AMA being the final say-so.

Go Ballance!! 8 TIME GNCC CHAMPION!!!!

it shouldnt raise anything 1st of all quadpuss, i am essentially paying the ama to send me useless spam letters at this point.

how does that stop protesting you retard... oh you meant appeals.... who cares about 2 views, things are either right or wrong no matter how many times they are appealed, even for your cheatin morning lapped arse