PDA

View Full Version : Hot Quads You have been Invited

bulldogfallon
10-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Are you coming to the Live Oak race this Sunday?

Last race for the SSQSA series....

We talk on the phone early in the morning and late at night...

Almost seems like were dating at times!!! :) :)

Hey Ken, Don't get jealous!!

Come on Cowboy get that orange rocket in the truck and come visit us SLFA southern folk.....

You coming or you skeered to meet me......Yes...I am as handsome as the legends says that I am :) :) :)

Come to the land where the DRR Nation dominates......

ecmini1
10-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Bulldog.

Im going to go and Hang out to watch. No cents to race the last race of the SSQSA. I have to pick up a eng. at the race to get them ready for next year. See ya there.

hotquads1
10-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey bulldogfallingdownandcantgetup ,
you know I am just a pigmy of your imagination, I mean a figment of your exageration , well , you know what i am trying to say. Most of these nice people dont know I am a 72 year old woman with an internet crush on you , why if I were to show up at that race it would ruin my cowboy reputation !besides, before the Hot quads riding school rides into town , your gonna have to front some cash , this aint joe Byrd , this is the real deal ! LOL thanks for the invite but we cant make it this time, tell everyone to be safe and the cowboy says HI.
marc

Andyman17dad
10-14-2007, 07:21 AM
I think you BOTH should load up and come to Jolly Roger,NH next weekend instead!! :D

drr5
10-15-2007, 07:51 AM
well anybody who didnt come to the opening event at amp xtreme in live oak missed out on some of the best racing, and by far the best track florida has to offer, great people who run the track and with help of im sure many others served up a dang good track layout, very impressed.:D

ecmini1
10-15-2007, 08:47 AM
I agree some great racing in all classes at Ampxtreme.
Great to meet you drr5! We are looking fwd to hit the next season. We wont be able to do all of them with other races going on up here in N fla. and S GA. but we are going to try. By far best bunch of people and series in the state of FLA and growing.

dblacks
10-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Andyman17dad
I think you BOTH should load up and come to Jolly Roger,NH next weekend instead!! :D

Now that is something they would never forget and probably have nightmares about;)