PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN QUAD plz read

trxwannbe
10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
tuesday night at about 3:30 in the morning we had a 2005 300ex and an 89 honda z50 stolen out of the shed in our back yard, we live in the southeastern corner of connecticut so please anybody on the rhode island border or in the eastern part of connecticut please keep your eyes and ears open

Ghost-Rider
10-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Stupid people... hope ya find the quads.

trxwannbe
10-11-2007, 08:46 PM
found the z50 dirtbike about a half an hour ago stashed in some bushes at a church down the street from my house so i'm pretty confident that the quad is still close by whether its stashed somewhere or in one of the crappier parts of town. its seems that a lot of people who shouldn't have the money for quads have been riding multiple different ones lately and i've heard a lot about stolen ones in the area. but all i can really say is lock all your **** up no matter what

my88r
10-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
found the z50 dirtbike about a half an hour ago stashed in some bushes at a church down the street from my house so i'm pretty confident that the quad is still close by whether its stashed somewhere or in one of the crappier parts of town. its seems that a lot of people who shouldn't have the money for quads have been riding multiple different ones lately and i've heard a lot about stolen ones in the area. but all i can really say is lock all your **** up no matter what

i always do but sheds are pretty easy to get into. i always have that in my mind that they will get stolen. makes me want to put a alarm system in mine mad: