PDA

View Full Version : thinkin about switching

madskrillz2
10-11-2007, 05:35 PM
yeah i know im a sell out but im thinking about going to bikes. its just getting to where i cant afford it anymore. seems like every time i go out i bend or break something. plus i can only go ride at about 4 of the 20+ tracks in this area.

so my question is for you guys that have switched, how hard was it to get used to a bike and do you think it was worth it?

10-11-2007, 05:41 PM
I have the same problem but im switching to a bike bc bikes are funner Yea i said it their funner to ride if i was to race i would hop on a quad but for everyday ridding bike but thats just my 2 cents

One_Bad_400
10-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
yeah i know im a sell out but im thinking about going to bikes. its just getting to where i cant afford it anymore. seems like every time i go out i bend or break something. plus i can only go ride at about 4 of the 20+ tracks in this area.

so my question is for you guys that have switched, how hard was it to get used to a bike and do you think it was worth it?

i've thought about it SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO many times... but i just cant give it up... i love quads so much... there my life... plus i hate the "dirt bike people" there just ingerant and rud... but oh well... i want a KTM 250 sx-f for ridding around here and just playing around and to train anouther way but couldnt afford to race quads and buy a bike

troyleepred719
10-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Thankfully im not faced with this question anymore, I became Fat :)

07250ex
10-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
Thankfully im not faced with this question anymore, I became Fat :)

that just makes it easier =p the shock sinks lower and u can get on and off easier and it will wheelie on demand =p

madskrillz2
10-11-2007, 11:57 PM
yeah i LOVE quads too. i've been on one since i was 4. i hate to give it up but saving money right now is a big thing.