PDA

View Full Version : WOUT SALE AT POWERLINE: lots of 450r parts, a few yfz

gbcap
10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
here are a small list of parts. this is not everything. prices will be up by tomorrow morning. this is a cash and carry sale. i will not take dibs. i will not take deposits. stuff is cheap cause i don't want it anymore. i also don't want to have to ship it all.

i can not take pictures before hand. everything is already loaded in the truck and that would be a nightmare to try to do.

please bring cash. i will not accept a check. i will be at the track very early friday morning.

i will be driving a black dodge ram with a black trailer and a red easy up. i am going to try to park as close as i can to vendor/pro row. please let anyone you know that might be looking for parts that i am selling stuff.

everything is a first come first serve basis. sorry if this doesn't suit everyone but this is the only way i can do it.

Aftermarket:
houser stem and clamp: +1 $200

houser stem +2 no clamp $150 brand new powdercoating

houser swing arm +1.25 $350 brand new powdercoating

houser control arms. +.5 slicast max clearance. $700. no tie rods. brand new powdercoating

hiper dual beadlock wheels with mxr6 holeshot tires. almost brand new. maybe 1 hour ride time. $350

hiper front 3-2 offset with 75% tread mxr6 front tires. $300

used maxxis all trak front tires. 25" (make offer)

used maier white plastics. (make offer)

Stock parts:

carrier $15 (x2)

rear black plastic, scratched but intact - $50

rear red plastic, scratched with 5 inch break, very fixable, -$20

red front plastic. fenders and shrouds - $50 for set.

front hubs $40 red powdercoating

front calipers $50

one left front spindle $50

front master cylinder

subframe $150

radiator

cooling fan

entire wire harness with computers $250

Five Dollar Bin: (buy five get sixth free)

Lots of odds and ends. shifters, kicker arms, stock brake lines, guards and brackets, certain bolts, bar pads, etc. misc wire harness parts.

Free Bin:

stock bars, kill switch, stock springs, seat cover, a few sprockets, and much more.

more coming later

Pappy
10-09-2007, 08:10 PM
subframe sold to me..see ya at the race

honda4life72
10-09-2007, 08:20 PM
if your giving away the stock springs, seat cover and sprockets pm me .

250rmike
10-10-2007, 11:26 AM
are the hypers integrated hub or just a bolt on wheel? honda bolt pattern i assume

trick250r
10-10-2007, 11:58 AM
is the swingarm for the honda, if so, ill see you early friday morning.

yfzster
10-12-2007, 04:28 PM
I was down at powerline park this mourning and gbcap is selling his parts at a pretty good pace,he is set up across from the HMF trailer on vendor row.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/yfzster/powerlineblowout.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/yfzster/powelineblowout2.jpg

gbcap
10-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by 250rmike
are the hypers integrated hub or just a bolt on wheel? honda bolt pattern i assume

honda bolt pattern. they will be going on ebay later this week. keep checking for the link.

xsr_racing28c
10-15-2007, 11:21 AM
GB: I'll take the houser +2 stem as long as its for a 450r. PM me and I'll pay you right away.

Thanks, Jay