PDA

View Full Version : Finger lakes columbia MO

RobbRacer
10-09-2007, 06:41 PM
heading there this weekend wondering how it is? how are the trails and the mx track?

DEVINF450R
10-18-2007, 06:36 PM
the trails looked sweet even though I don't trail ride...and the MX track is pretty easy, but fun, has some cool elevations changes. When i raced there, there was a bunch of utility quads all lined up in the woods watching us race:D

mikebell72
10-25-2007, 10:05 PM
just went this last weekend we had a awsome time i am looking for other places to ride around kc ks i heard ther are trail at milford lake by manhatten ks does anybody know any other places close?

300EXrider356
10-27-2007, 10:14 AM
For trails there is also Deep water ( dont know where it is) thats about 1 hour away from south KC. There is also the spillway in manhatten which is fun. If your lookin for tracks, the place mentioned in Columba is fun, there is Highway 65 in Sedalia which is really nice. There is another track south of Topeka called Dragoon Creek MX. Both are pretty quad friendly.

RazBarlow
10-28-2007, 05:53 PM
RobbRacer,
How was Finger lakes ? I was visiting the in laws this weekend and drove in a scoped it out . My son and I would like to do some trail riding there sometime. I also heard there is a good place called Chadwick in southern Mo.

wheelernut
10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
a bunch of my buddies an i plan a trip to fingers every first week of november every year. we are heading down there this weekend. it is a great place we live in keokuk, iowa it is about a 3 hour drive but well worth it we camp it is great. there are over 70 miles of trails from very difficult to very easy the track is a lot of fun i dont race but i like to go out and just play around on it i would recomend finger lakes to anyone

DEVINF450R
10-31-2007, 10:44 AM
Yeah we drove over there 3.5 hrs just to race, and the track was sweet...no really big jumps though, but a very fun track

mod440ex
11-09-2007, 02:40 AM
finger lakes is good, but they make you have a flag now so that kinda sucks. i would totally recomend going to chadwick though. they have a really sweet facility showers campgrounds and some really knarly trails or some nice easy trails, but its well worth the trip. it would be about 3-3.5 hrs from columbia.