PDA

View Full Version : 06 YFZ bottom end

04-450racer
10-09-2007, 03:02 PM
2006 Engine Minus Head it has very low hours. A valve in the head broke off and ruined the combustion chamber casting but the cylinder was untouched. Motor has kick start only with no e-start on it, has had the starter gear removed from the flywheel as well. It has the GYTR billet kick lever and the GYTR starter block off. Water pump seals are leaking very slightly, I have new seals and water pump shaft that I will send with the motor. $775 shipped in the US. I can also send all the e-start stuff with it if you would like but you would have to add an extra $15 to the price to offset the extra cost of shipping . Motor will include complete bottom end, new water pump seals, new impeller shaft and the stock 06 cylinder. It will need a new piston and a head to make it a complete motor. I am firm on $775 motor has been sold to 3 different people that have all backed out on me so please only serious inquiries

Ted J
10-11-2007, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by 04-450racer
2006 Engine Minus Head it has very low hours. A valve in the head broke off and ruined the combustion chamber casting but the cylinder was untouched. Motor has kick start only with no e-start on it, has had the starter gear removed from the flywheel as well. It has the GYTR billet kick lever and the GYTR starter block off. Water pump seals are leaking very slightly, I have new seals and water pump shaft that I will send with the motor. $775 shipped in the US. I can also send all the e-start stuff with it if you would like but you would have to add an extra $15 to the price to offset the extra cost of shipping . Motor will include complete bottom end, new water pump seals, new impeller shaft and the stock 06 cylinder. It will need a new piston and a head to make it a complete motor. I am firm on $775 motor has been sold to 3 different people that have all backed out on me so please only serious inquiries

Does it have the oil mod done to the motor?

04-450racer
10-11-2007, 10:21 AM
No oil mod has not been done yet. Its a stock 06 bottom end with no mods to the lower unit

logg3rhead
10-24-2007, 07:46 PM
will you part the cylinder from the motor?