PDA

View Full Version : Ogilby/Gordons' trip for Oct. 27-29

EX LONERIDER
10-09-2007, 11:56 AM
who's up for a trip weekend before holloween? dont like the big crowds and would be nice to get out there before the big weekend crowds rut it up too bad...

Ogilby is always fun since you are secluded from the major gordon's or buttercup crowds. if yer wondering where ogilby is, its the exit after buttercup. head due north about 6 miles then turn left before the rail road tracks. it puts you close to pattons' and midway between comp hill at gordons'.

dariusld
10-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by EX LONERIDER
who's up for a trip weekend before holloween? dont like the big crowds and would be nice to get out there before the big weekend crowds rut it up too bad...

Ogilby is always fun since you are secluded from the major gordon's or buttercup crowds. if yer wondering where ogilby is, its the exit after buttercup. head due north about 6 miles then turn left before the rail road tracks. it puts you close to pattons' and midway between comp hill at gordons'.

I'm sorry to say but I think eveyone and their mother is going to be there that weekend,:( including me:) Ogilby doesn't put you close to anything, you have to riiide to get to anything. But I like it alot, to bad the rest of my group doesn't. Its really nice if you have little kids.

EX LONERIDER
10-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by dariusld
I'm sorry to say but I think eveyone and their mother is going to be there that weekend,:( including me:) Ogilby doesn't put you close to anything, you have to riiide to get to anything. But I like it alot, to bad the rest of my group doesn't. Its really nice if you have little kids.

i know..... some of them moms are hot though ;) :D :p bah... i go there cus if i feel like goin to sleep at 8pm i can.....

honestly it dont matter where.... reason i put a couple places down..