PDA

View Full Version : Re-sticking Graphics?

xxsyn1kalxx
10-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Is there anything I can do to re-stick peeling parts of a graphic kit? Like a solution to buy, or technique, or heck a homemade remedy. EXCEPT super glue, or anything else permanent or harmful to the fenders. Thanks guys.

spincr4hire
10-10-2007, 07:07 AM
3M adhesive spray works pretty good.

Sandman2
10-10-2007, 02:36 PM
For years I have used clear finger nail polish. Lift the decal a little past where it is pulling up, and make sure it's clean. Then use the small brush from the bottle and "sparingly" put some on the decal and the plastic. Let it almost dry then press it down. Hold it in place with masking tape over night. (if you stick the tape to your shirt first, it will come off easier). Pull the tape off away from the direction of the decal. A Q-tip with nail polish remover can be used to clean up the edges if your going for that show look.

woodsZrider
10-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Sandman2
For years I have used clear finger nail polish. Lift the decal a little past where it is pulling up, and make sure it's clean. Then use the small brush from the bottle and "sparingly" put some on the decal and the plastic. Let it almost dry then press it down. Hold it in place with masking tape over night. (if you stick the tape to your shirt first, it will come off easier). Pull the tape off away from the direction of the decal. A Q-tip with nail polish remover can be used to clean up the edges if your going for that show look.

NICE.....:)