PDA

View Full Version : Florida Quad Series

quadracer707
10-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Anyone on here race the Florida Quad Series. I just moved here from PA. where there is some good racing. Iam going to MMI in orlando, & iam looking for any riding quad or even bike guys to hang out with. Any info would be DEEPLY appreciated.

Thanx Wade

Kickstarts-suck
10-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Does you mom work for FedEx?

quadracer707
10-06-2007, 01:50 PM
NO parents still live in Pa.

I put an application at Fed-Ex though

Kickstarts-suck
10-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by quadracer707
NO parents still live in Pa.

I put an application at Fed-Ex though

ok because my dad knows someone thats son moved from up north to go to MMI.

quadracer707
10-06-2007, 04:54 PM
maybe he can get me in part time i have another interview monday

Thanx wade

CTmxyfz
10-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Im on orlando going to MMI, we are racing the SSQSA in live oak this weekend, im an afternoon student. We are leaving for the race this friday after school. Hit up atvflorida.com for details i guess.

Bithlo runs a fall series, i ran the summer slam and we had 4 quads.. wow. Hopefully the fall classic will bring in more people seeing there are no nationals and what not. Im from new england too, i race NEATV.

I do get to ride with people like gionvanni colon, and matt bremer.

I ahve heard the ssqsa is running a fall series too that starts in november? not too sure yet. We may find details this weekend. Let me know if you wanna go up there this weekend. Another yammi is nice. Finally. What class are you in? Im an afternoon student in yamaha right now.

quadracer707
10-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Iam staying at the Floridian RV Resort in St Cloud, off of Boggy Creek. I start school Nov. 5th noon till 5. Iam right now taking my head apart right now. I run the "B" class Would like to meet up with you. Where are you staying??
Iam hoping to get quad back together to start that series in Nov.
Been to Bithel in April when we came up here to check things out, that track is not real quad friendly, at least the motorcycle riders there.

Wade