PDA

View Full Version : The Ring

TC17
11-02-2002, 10:10 PM
did any of you see that movie? i just got back. man that movie was freaking awesume! it scared the living **** out of me! it was awesume! that was probably one of the best movies i've ever seen. i highly recommend it to everbody. we got there 40 minutes early and we just got a seat. the people in line behind use had to sit on the floor. lol.

this one wacko girl in front of my was screaming "shut the f*** up you little kids" to my little brother and his friend. the ladie behind use told her to what her mouth cause my brother was flipping out cause she swore. it was really funny. then my parents asked what happened and my brother slipped it. lol. my mom flipped out on him cause he said a couple f bombs. haha! he's like 10 or something. lol.

AlaskaSpeed
11-02-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by 2003TRX250EX
did any of you see that movie? i just got back. man that movie was freaking awesume! it scared the living **** out of me! it was awesume! that was probably one of the best movies i've ever seen. i highly recommend it to everbody. we got there 40 minutes early and we just got a seat. the people in line behind use had to sit on the floor. lol.

this one wacko girl in front of my was screaming "shut the f*** up you little kids" to my little brother and his friend. the ladie behind use told her to what her mouth cause my brother was flipping out cause she swore. it was really funny. then my parents asked what happened and my brother slipped it. lol. my mom flipped out on him cause he said a couple f bombs. haha! he's like 10 or something. lol.

Yeah, I cried through half of it. I couldn't believe they ended it like that either...........

exriderdude
11-02-2002, 10:14 PM
he!! no.. too scary for me:square

In my opinion the movie sucked, You have to really pay attention to the movie in order to get the ending, also it wasn't as scary as they said it was gonna be, and the only freaky part was when she came threw the tv and killed the guy, other than that it got boring in alot of parts. (You have to have a copy of the tape in order to not die in your remaining 7 days). GAY LOL

AlaskaSpeed
Originally posted by 2003TRX250EX

Sorry I couldn't reply properly, but you should ask Ben to add a spell check option and also can you explain what language your post was in? :D

TC17
11-02-2002, 10:21 PM
if i would explain it you wouldn't understand it because it's in another language.:D. lol. i liked how to old guy killed himself;). he's my roll model. (sp?)

11-02-2002, 10:48 PM
i can read his post fine, sounds like a good movie , ill have to go see it

bandit390
11-02-2002, 11:15 PM
Yes, Sorry to say I did waste my time and watch "The Ring" :rolleyes:

CHAUNCY
11-03-2002, 12:07 AM
i was about to see it but then i ended up seeing another movie.
I heard you had to pay attentoin in order to get it.

QuadTrix6
11-03-2002, 09:44 AM
go see jackass and thanks for ruining the movie RippinRider98

:grr

11-03-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66
go see jackass and thanks for ruining the movie RippinRider98

:grr

ne time man, and also I already did the movie kicked ***