PDA

View Full Version : i rolled it 4 times

kxrider
11-02-2002, 08:58 PM
i was at the dunes on my 250ex with my friends havin a good time drag racin, and some dude on a polarios 400 scrambler comes to me and wants to race, ,and i new there was no way i could beat him, but i raced anyways, and of cours i lost, ,well at the end of the race just before the finish they dude was like 10-15ft infront of me, and he just pulled out infront of me and hit the brakes, so of cours my reaction was hit the brakes so i lock up the rear tires, and i starte slidin goin wid open, and the back end comes around by this time im goin about 45mph, and i hit a whoop, and it just threw me, and then my quad rolled over me, i was lucky when it went over me it was the seat, then i picked my head up only to see my quad flipping away everyone counted 4 rolls all the way back onto tires, so i get up everyone is askin me if im alright, ,and i was kinda pissed off, so i say " weres that SOB at" so i ran over to my quad check it to make sure everything is okay, and alls good, except the hanlebars, there bent, ,so i jump on crank it up and try to find that guy, and i never did:grr

Sportrax10
11-02-2002, 09:13 PM
urrrrr those evil polaris people:devil

come back next time with a 400ex and see who will throw there brakes on in front of who:devil :devil :devil

cheetah
11-02-2002, 09:57 PM
Glad to hear your alright, but I would definately get revenge. Sucks you'll probably never see the guy though.:rolleyes:

josh
11-02-2002, 10:03 PM
if it was me and i found the dude i would of pulled him off his quad, lost my temper dramatically, made him pay for the damage, gave him a few good punches, left him layin on the ground and deflated his tires completely and pulled the spark plug wire barely so it isn't connected and he won't be able to start it and wonder y, that is prob what i would of done if i would of lost my temper, or i'd hook him up to a tow strap and pull him around on his own quad thru the sand untill he started screamin and praying to honda:D ;) unless of course they guy was 2x's my size and looked pretty mean, then i'd prob demand money for new bars and stuff

11-02-2002, 10:11 PM
Still had to hurt cuz of the weight of the quad on you, glad to hear ur ok.

11-02-2002, 10:15 PM
kxrider, were you racing by the lake, with all those damn whoops, they'll kill ya thats for sure.

CHAUNCY
11-03-2002, 10:39 AM
sorry to hear that. Glad you are not hurt but i would be pissed if he didnt even stay to see if u are ok and pay for bars.

kxrider
11-03-2002, 08:00 PM
ya, i was racin by the lake, and i am kinda glad i didnt find him cuase i had already lost my temper, and i would have ended up with another broken hand like last time someone mad me mad and i lost my temper:D , as for the bars, i am gona ride with bent ones til i get some money for new ones,

CHAUNCY
11-03-2002, 08:12 PM
yea ride it till it is impossible to ride it

Krazy Kid
11-04-2002, 06:58 PM
i was goin up i hill in my trails and i hi a little stump nd it came ova and i rolled eight times to the bottom of the hill. But if you know me you know you know i was to dumb to jump off and rode it to the bottom and landed in the creek bed with my tri-z. dam thing has two much power

Rip_Tear
11-04-2002, 07:00 PM
That sucks! Same with me, I would have been PISSED! If I caught the guy I know I would probaly be in more trouble with the police then it would be worth it. I can really loose my temper some times.... not often but when I do :grr Glad to hear you are alright though

hondaboy400ex
11-21-2002, 09:26 AM
i hate polarios hope u kick his ***:devil

QuadTrix6
11-21-2002, 12:50 PM
Kill Kill Kill, lol, jk, that sucks bro...find him and beat his @ss

Steve-o 400EX
11-28-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Sportraxboy10

come back next time with a 400ex and see who will throw there brakes on in front of who:devil :devil :devil

I agree, If he thinks a polaris 400 is somethin than someone needs to show him what a honda 400 is like!:grr

kxrider
11-28-2002, 05:04 PM
i found him, or he found me me and my boys went up there again to ride and we were sittin there talkin and some dude rides up to us on a polaris hes proly about 25-30 (im 16) welll the dude says to me hey are you that dude i cut off last time and made roll like crazy, and i got off my quad and said yeah, and the dude got off his quad and started laughin at me and said he still laughs about that well that made me mad but i held it in, and i ask him if he pland on givin me some money for a new set of bars, and he laughed again and said he!! no, u should just throw that peice of $hit away anyways, so i turned to walk off and i lost it and turned back and hit him he fell i jumped on him and hit him about 4 times them got off put his gas on resurze, and picked his bike up but the side and fliiped it upside down, then kicked sand on him and left, and i dont feel bad about it one bit

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
11-29-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Sportraxboy10

If he comes back with a 400Ex it would still be quite a close race.....I out drag 400's on my Scrambler!But it would definately piss me off and I would have had the same reactions.....I am geting rid of the Scrambler though!

11-29-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by kxrider
i jumped on him and hit him about 4 times them got off put his gas on resurze,

ui put hius gas on reserve? :huh

kxrider
11-29-2002, 12:32 PM
ya that way if he was low on gas he would burn the resurve without knowin it and then if he needed it he would be screwed

Sparks425Ex
11-29-2002, 01:57 PM
Punch him in the Nutz. Then flip his quad on top of him so one peg is on his neck and make the handlebars cruching his stomach.

Sorta violent but just think what coulda happened to you and do it to him.

trickster2338
11-30-2002, 05:03 PM
hey glad you got back at him! and good idea on the reserve thing too, i'll have to try er' out. haha. how big was the guy tho? sounds like you really handed his *** to him.

kxrider
11-30-2002, 05:19 PM
he wasnt big im about 5 11, 150 he was proly 6-6'1, 160-170, but i think he had a lil to drink

QuadTrix6
12-16-2002, 10:24 AM
i found him, or he found me me and my boys went up there again to ride and we were sittin there talkin and some dude rides up to us on a polaris hes proly about 25-30 (im 16) welll the dude says to me hey are you that dude i cut off last time and made roll like crazy, and i got off my quad and said yeah, and the dude got off his quad and started laughin at me and said he still laughs about that well that made me mad but i held it in, and i ask him if he pland on givin me some money for a new set of bars, and he laughed again and said he!! no, u should just throw that peice of $hit away anyways, so i turned to walk off and i lost it and turned back and hit him he fell i jumped on him and hit him about 4 times them got off put his gas on resurze, and picked his bike up but the side and fliiped it upside down, then kicked sand on him and left, and i dont feel bad about it one bit

Nice :devil

Rip_Tear
12-16-2002, 04:00 PM
Glad to hear you got even with him... I would have put sand in his tank and sent his quad for rip though... Zip tie on the throttle....

raptor rider 02
12-17-2002, 12:49 PM
yo dude.. thats sweet, i agree w/ rip tear, u shoulda sent his quad flyin to teach that @$$hole his lesson.. but nice job neway:devil

12-21-2002, 12:29 PM
If that was me I would have slashed his tires and cut his gas line.

Sportrax10
12-21-2002, 01:51 PM
ya that way if he was low on gas he would burn the resurve without knowin it and then if he needed it he would be screwed

What about a handfull of sand in his gas tank? lol

OR just open the gas tank and flip it over so he dosnt have any gas and hes def. screwed.:devil :blah

Bean
12-22-2002, 12:08 AM
stuff like this ends up really helping the quad commuinity, really guys, many of you sayin that you would "whoop his @ss, beat his penis up, or whatever, would be scared out of their pants if this really happend, but JMO