PDA

View Full Version : Important!

trx400exxracer
10-04-2007, 09:36 PM
I just found this on another site!

Hey guys I saw this over on Racer X just now and thought I would pass it on. I'm not sure if any of you know Gavin or his father Gary, but they are great people and Gavin is ONE HECK OF A RIDER. You may remember him as the #273 privateer hero from this years outdoor nationals that was riding out of a Ford van and whipping up on millionaire factory riders every weekend. I emptied out my paypal balance to help as much as I could, if any of you could spare even $5 I know Gavin and his dad would be forever gratefull.

October 03, 2007

Help Gavin Gracyk's Dad

Gary Gracyk, Gavin Gracyk's father, is in the final stages of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). Gary has been given less than a year to live.

He currently has no control of his muscles, and is on a breathing apparatus 24 hours a day. There is an organization with an experimental treatment for ALS that has a 33 percent success rate. Health insurance will not pay for it! The treatment will clean out his system, rebuild muscle, and possibly allow Gary to walk again.

A physician associated with motocross read Gavin's story in Racer X and was able to secure Gary a spot for treatment, which is incredible in itself because the waiting list is so long. The program begins October 15th, but the only way Gary can go is if $10,000 is raised for the treatment.

Any amount you can donate to give Gary a chance at a longer life would be greatly appreciated. We don't have a lot of time to raise the money, so please, ask everyone you know to give what they can.

If you would like to help out the Gracyk family with this, please send any Paypal donations directly to me at webmaster@pitracer.com

I will get them to the family and cover any fees, etc. myself so your full donation will go to them!