PDA

View Full Version : Highschool enjoyment

07250ex
10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Does anybody here besides me actully enjoy high school ... i think its actully alot of fun and i always used to hate school my hs is my town plus the town next door where the middle and elementary school isnt and a bunch of the kids became friends like before school started but obviously not everybody ... i just feel that for once i actully enjoy school

Ghost-Rider
10-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Lol, what are you a freshman ? You have much to lean...

jesseweaver
10-04-2007, 07:40 PM
i guess i cant really say i enjoy high school, but it can be fun. classes suck though, and for me there is too much pressure to do good. definatley some of the funniest things ive ever saw though happen every day.

exrider49
10-04-2007, 07:43 PM
ahh i love high school cuz im at a vocational school and work on all types of engines and do sum welding and painting half my school day then i only got 3 academic classes

Punk'd
10-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Highschool blows.. The only good things about it are chicks and friends.

Thank God its my last year:blah:

07250ex
10-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Lol, what are you a freshman ? You have much to lean...

yeah but im friends wit a bunch of older kids

ShiftFMX
10-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Read this post I made...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316791

07250ex
10-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Read this post I made...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316791

i have read it already thanks though :)

mx825
10-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Highschool blows.. The only good things about it are chicks and friends.

Thank God its my last year:blah:

high school does blow. I am there for few, few reasons. I have THREE study halls. so yeah, i'm roting too.

I plan on doing the pseo program, so that i can go to the local community college for free.

....and guess what. I only have to take NESSESSARY classes.

Ghost-Rider
10-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Yea i'm a Junior this year and my Freshman and Sophomore year i did all required academic classes, not a single elective. But it pays off cause this year i have 2 academic classes, one is a senior class so next year i will have even less academic classes. So as of this year heres my schedule.So 2 Academic and 4 Elective.

1st hour: Small Engines

2nd Hour:Essentials of Writing(essays ew)

3rd Hour: Government(Senior class)

4th Hour: Team Sports

5th Hour: Automotive Tech (auto shop)

6th Hour:Metals(welding/machining etc.)

Bradracer18
10-04-2007, 08:20 PM
LOVE it while you can........play with the girls....have fun with your buddies.....do what you can, as you are a kid....and it all changes when you get older...

JOEX
10-04-2007, 08:32 PM
It's been a long time since i've been in school, do they still teach spelling and grammar?

07250ex
10-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Yea i'm a Junior this year and my Freshman and Sophomore year i did all required academic classes, not a single elective. But it pays off cause this year i have 2 academic classes, one is a senior class so next year i will have even less academic classes. So as of this year heres my schedule.So 2 Academic and 4 Elective.

1st hour: Small Engines

2nd Hour:Essentials of Writing(essays ew)

3rd Hour: Government(Senior class)

4th Hour: Team Sports

5th Hour: Automotive Tech (auto shop)

6th Hour:Metals(welding/machining etc.)

nice in my school theres 7 periods but i have to take an exploratory for voke/tech stuff which is extra credits my schedual is

1st period: drafting class is easy teacher is wicked cool
2nd period: auto shop
3rd: spanish
4th: history teachers weird ...
5th: science
6th: english
7th: math awesome class fun teacher do hw from all other classes as well as the stuff in that class so i never have any to take home ... i got it made right now lol

07250ex
10-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
It's been a long time since i've been in school, do they still teach spelling and grammar?

hahahahaha no i dont have a class that teaches it

10-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by JOEX

Yeah.

But I bet that you could probably pick out every kid on this site that slept during that lesson in English class.

Senior year is awesome.

First block is Computer Concepts
Second Block is Construction
Third Block is Auto Upkeep
Fourth Block is Housewiring

my88r
10-04-2007, 11:15 PM
i hated high school. but i loved to have fun with my friends. i spent half of the day my 11-12 grade year taking a carpentry class at a tech school. it was pretty good made me want to go there. first year will built sheds and the second year we built a house.

pro-rider46
10-04-2007, 11:35 PM
i have tech in the morning of school ( we ride a bus into a close town) and i have auto tech for like three hours. and then i go back and take all my main core classes ( academic classes) and then i go home, i take a semester of auto tech and then a semester of collision repair, next year i will take a full year of one of the two. auto tech is fun, the other day we put a 4" lift kit on my teachers jeep, 33" tires, and a 1" body lift, haha, and my other teacher drag races over 200mph. haha

mephyst
10-04-2007, 11:56 PM
High School was fun, but at the same time I couldn't wait to leave the place...

Most of the best memories I have are with friends during high school. But then there was my senior year summer which was absolutely amazing. I don't see how it could get any better. Haha.

I never liked 9/10 of my classes either, but I still always managed to get good grades. I never took the easy way out of things. I always managed to skate by with at least a B, but I was happy with that.

I'm now studying full time for my business major and working full time as well. (Work/school 7 days a week) I still manage to have as much fun as I can, but never get days off to go riding anymore...

If you thought high school was tough, just wait for college. Life doesn't start until you are out of high school because everything is just handed to you in some way or another.

I can't complain too bad though, I'm still having fun with all this responsibility. My first day off in 3 months will be the weekend before Halloween so I can go to Glamis!! :) Then I'm back to work/school everyday for another couple months until winter break.

Stay in school!

wilkin250r
10-05-2007, 12:07 AM
My high school wasn't big enough for all these elective classes I see people posting. We didn't have an auto class, carpentry, welding, wiring, ect. We had a woodshop, that was about it.

I loved high school when I got into sports.

Classes were boring. It sounds arrogant, but I knew it all, I was kind of angry they made me go anyways. I didn't actually enjoy the CLASSES until I got into college.

Warnerade
10-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Lol, what are you a freshman ? You have much to lean... what are you, a senior? You are the one who has a lot to learn.

JRP
10-05-2007, 01:14 PM
my senior year is going pretty well. I have early release every day so it makes it that much better! :-)

on A days:
Earth Science 2 (overachiever i know):p
Government
Descrete Math :p
then i leave

B days:
Marketing
Adv. English 12
Leave for the rest of the day:)

my88r
10-05-2007, 01:27 PM
at my school i could of left but i didnt have a job at the time. you had to have a reason to get out early at our school.

Originally posted by JRP
my senior year is going pretty well. I have early release every day so it makes it that much better! :-)

on A days:
Earth Science 2 (overachiever i know):p
Government
Descrete Math :p
then i leave

B days:
Marketing
Adv. English 12
Leave for the rest of the day:)