PDA

View Full Version : WORMS! will someone please help me

One_Bad_400
10-04-2007, 05:56 PM
ok... i have a 3 PAGE PAPER due on WORMS and MOLLUSKS tomorrow... and i need help... can someone please find info on the evolutionary back ground of these things... where they came from??? i cant find a dang thing

79400ex
10-04-2007, 06:05 PM
you should of started on it early than the day before.

One_Bad_400
10-04-2007, 06:07 PM
ya... i'm a bad percrastinator... real bad.. all i been thinkin about latly is riddin this saturday!!! ga... lol

jesseweaver
10-04-2007, 06:10 PM
dude just go to wikipedia.com. they got everything on ther. copy, paste. its not that hard;)

Ghost-Rider
10-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Man i hated Biology...

CannondaleRider
10-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
dude just go to wikipedia.com. they got everything on ther. copy, paste. its not that hard;)

Beware though, depending on the type of report, and the type of teacher, Wikipedia may not be accepted.

Many of my teachers, would not accept information cited from Wikipedia....on the grounds that the information can be changed by unknowledgable people.

67mopar
10-04-2007, 06:37 PM
some of my teachers throw the papers through a scanner that tells if youve copied the info from somewhere or copied someone elses report. i forget what its called when you copy someones elses work but it might not be the best idea. but this could b an acception since its so late. just my 2 cents.

Flyin-Low
10-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by 67mopar
some of my teachers throw the papers through a scanner that tells if youve copied the info from somewhere or copied someone elses report. i forget what its called when you copy someones elses work but it might not be the best idea. but this could b an acception since its so late. just my 2 cents.

Yeah it's called plagiarism and all of my high school teachers run the papers through turnitin.com which searches the internet for sentences and paragraphs that match your paper.

-Martin

jesseweaver
10-04-2007, 07:31 PM
yea some of my teachers do that gay turnitin.com thing. its so easy though. i just change a few words and i always get like under 5% plagarised.

scottsworld
10-04-2007, 07:42 PM
yea i had the whole school year to do my senior project and i did it the night before copy and paste and got a A