PDA

View Full Version : anyone else notice?

M0n5t3r
10-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Since joining up with Yoshi and riding the 525s its been all down hill for Doug Eichner?I dont think it has anything to do with yoshi,however I dont know why he stopped riding the 525 irs when he was doing well with it.

OutlawBill
10-04-2007, 06:03 PM
France still with Duncan split air intake boot dirt got into the engine. WORCS race with Yoshi In dust trying to pass a rider hook a tree stump and flip quad and broke frame. The last ITP Quadcross 2nd first moto got tangled up in 2nd and bent steering stem. Yoshi has only a full system for the 525s when they get the IRS system Doug will race according to the track.

smokinwrench
10-05-2007, 05:53 AM
Its just bad luck streak right now. Even when your number 1 it still takes a little good luck to win races.

QuadJunkies
10-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by M0n5t3r
Since joining up with Yoshi and riding the 525s its been all down hill for Doug Eichner?I dont think it has anything to do with yoshi,however I dont know why he stopped riding the 525 irs when he was doing well with it.

Actually..Doug hasnt completely done away with the IRS ,he races it depending on the terrain on what will work best at that given time and track as OutlawBill stated...

Doug has had a tough season, even on his Honda.The Pros in WORCS have had there share of tough times this year.ALL the competition has stepped it up this year and they all have made some big changes and transitions to make during mid season.

Doug done well last year at Pismo, and if all goes well, he could very well do it again next week for round 9.
:macho