PDA

View Full Version : Anyone goin to Talladega?

redlineranger
10-04-2007, 03:55 PM
anyone goin this weekend... i wish i was goin for the whole weekend, but we only got tickets to sundays race. sittin at the exit of pit road about 40 rows up in the moss thorton tower.

bradley300
10-04-2007, 03:59 PM
i wish, should be a wild race! scott speed and dario franchitti in the arca race and vileneuve in the truck race and cup race along with montoya!

redlineranger
10-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
i wish, should be a wild race! scott speed and dario franchitti in the arca race and vileneuve in the truck race and cup race along with montoya!

i know it... alot of people dont like the open wheeler's coming in and all that good stuff, but i think its good for the sport. alot of people dont like the COT but i love it. i think it looks bad*ss and its making for some damn good racing. should be a wild race like you said though. i was readin some of the stats on speeds in the COT testing a few weeks ago and by thereselves with no draft partner they were running 191-193mph, so in the draft they'll be just as fast i think.

damn i'm fired up, i cant wait til sunday lol:D

67mopar
10-04-2007, 05:33 PM
one day i would like to go, but i went to the dover race on september 23. but hope its awesome, it should be, talledega is always exciting to watch.