PDA

View Full Version : looking forward

TRX-330
10-04-2007, 02:06 PM
hah just like the title says im really looking forward to school next year, they have a program at tctc (trumble career and technical center) i want to take that has to do with small engine like ours. well um just woundering if there is anyone on here that took the class or is going to take it. What kind of tools should i get, im thinking all craftsman hand tool since they replace them for free when they break, and getting a nice kobalt tool box from lowes. my dad has lots of this stuff and i love it haha. well just let me kno guys.

troyleepred719
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by TRX-330
hah just like the title says im really looking forward to school next year, they have a program at tctc (trumble career and technical center) i want to take that has to do with small engine like ours. well um just woundering if there is anyone on here that took the class or is going to take it. What kind of tools should i get, im thinking all craftsman hand tool since they replace them for free when they break, and getting a nice kobalt tool box from lowes. my dad has lots of this stuff and i love it haha. well just let me kno guys. ...

sounds like fun :)..........

i would go with a craftsman kit, my buddy just got one for 129, its a plastic tool box with everything you will ever need, and is very durable, i would get this, and some pneumatics, and a good pair of mechanics gloves, and some safety glasses, when you get into a place like i work, you will need alot more, but for what you are doing, you shall be fine..

TRX-330
10-04-2007, 08:03 PM
ya man i got one of those for christmas haha iv had gloves and safety glasses and a bunch of air tools. im just the kid of kid that whats what he wants. and with my parents being they way they are, they will prolly get me alot of stuff. or ill just take my dads tool box since he found one he likes more.

troyleepred719
10-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by TRX-330
ya man i got one of those for christmas haha iv had gloves and safety glasses and a bunch of air tools. im just the kid of kid that whats what he wants. and with my parents being they way they are, they will prolly get me alot of stuff. or ill just take my dads tool box since he found one he likes more.

stay away from cheap tools, spend a little extra more money, it will save it in the long run.